16

-5 Days Later-

-# Annabelline #-

5 days have passed and I have had the time of my life. I'm now saying goodbye to my children and writing notes.

"Dear Minnie and Katniss,

I love you with all my heart and I'm upset that I will not witness you grow up but I want you to be happy without me.

Refer to your Aunt Caroline as a mum figure as she is the one who I died for. Do not be upset at her that she is the reason you don't have a mum but I am very old and my time has come.

Remember I will always love you.

-Mum"

I put the note in their crib and laid on the living room couch.

-4 hours later-

Kol's POV

"INA!"I called for her and waited a few seconds,"Ina?"

I saw her sleeping on the couch and sat next to her,listening to her heart beat but there was none. She wasn't breathing either.

"INA! INA WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP! GET UP! NOW! IM NOT KIDDING ANNABELLINE FLORENTINA GET UP!"I shouted whilst pounding on her chest,giving her CPR,and crying a river.

THIRD PERSON POV

Annabelline watched in sadness as other friends of her's came in and tears rolled down their precious cheeks,watching Kol have a mental breakdown.

Kol screamed and threw a wooden chair to the wall,dropping to his knees as he felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

But nobody noticed something extremely important.

Her hand twitched.