6

-# Annabelline #-

I woke somewhere in the Mikaelson mansion,laying on a bed.

Not knowing where I was I looked around and realized this is exactly how Rebekah would want her room,and my theory was proved when she walked out from a door which I'm assuming was the bathroom.

"We're going to prom today. Be ready by seven."She scolded.

"Rebekah! The prom is at eight thirty! Why do I have to be ready so early?! I don't have a date! I don't have a dress! Nothing!"I panicked.

"I got you a date,and your date got you an outfit. He even has a matching tie."She grinned mischievously.

"Who's my date?"I asked slightly scared.

She laughed,"You're going with Kol."

"Oh my god you got me scared for nothing!"I threw my shoe,hitting her in the face.

"Ouch! You little brat!"She squealed and walked out,having a full on strop.

The dress was white, one shouldered and slit down one leg.

The shoes were silver,sparkly,open toed,and sort of wrapped around my ankles like sandals.

I sighed and walked into the bathroom,stripping down and hopping into the shower.

When I was done showering I got dressed and then did my makeup and painted my nails silver and white,I didn't need fakes because they were naturally long.

I hopped into my black Jaguar E-Type and drove to Charlottesville,where I was getting a bit of a new look.

I impulsively got my nose pierced, and I got my hair professionally dyed lilac, but I kept my long length.

I got back to Mystic Falls quickly and immediately started getting ready.

I did my hair in a tucked wedding style,put on makeup and walked out with Kol,Matt,and Rebekah,playing with my newly acquired piercing.

Rebekah was fuming.

"I still can't believe you got this big of a makeover!"She growled before we got into the cars and drove off.

When we got there everyone gaped at my new look and Caroline looked at me incredulously.

"Are you serious Belle?!"She whisper shouted.

I shrugged and continued dancing with Kol.

We stared at each other and leaned in.

My brain and body told me to stop but my heart said otherwise.

My eyes closed as our lips brushed together before finally...

I was led into a long loving passionate kiss and I could literally feel the horror on Rebekah's face.