8

Annabelline POV

I woke up and ended out doing a spell to find out what happened last night,as I was so drunk.

-Flashback-

After Caroline,Elena,and Tyler had been killed Belle left and went to get drunk.

As she was doing so a figure approached her,Kol.—-

————————————————————————————————————

"Our hot naked bodies collided in one unforgettable night of passion."Kol interrupted my chants.

I stared at him and opened my mouth to say something but ended up closing it.

"I don't know how to respond."I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Just say you want to be mine."He smirked trying to calm my anxiety.

I suddenly started quickly trying to inhale oxygen and when I couldn't I started to panic.

But when Kol placed a hand on my chest I could suddenly breathe.

"Say you want to be mine or die Belle!"He shouted,trying to focus on something.

"I want to be yours!"I shouted and he immediately removed his hand from my chest and started breathing fast.

"Read this book."He wheezed and tossed a book.

————-

Mates

When two people are mates and they first find out they must say they will be each other's or die.

Mates have the ability to heal each other,read each other's minds,female is able to contact mother nature,feel each other's feelings,and track each other.

When the male tries to heal the female it takes more power from him.

In order to complete the bond they must first say they are each other's,then kiss,then bite each other,and finally reproduce to become indestructible.

————-

"So we're mates?"I asked.

"Pretty much."He said.

"Now all we have to do is bite each other and we're indestructible."He grins.

I shrugged and lunged at him,crashing my canines into his flesh and sucking down his warm blood.

I soon heard the sickening sound of my skin cracking.

Third Person POV

As soon as Kol got a drop of Annabelline's blood down his throat they both fell on their backs and their eyes flashed every color and shade you could think of.

"ενωμένοι σαν ένα. άφθαρτος"The two both chanted and passed out.

——————————————————————————————————————————————