10

-# Annabelline #-

I woke up not really remembering anything,but feeling better.

After soon realizing that I was in the Mikaelson house,in my room,I got changed.

I carelessly threw on a black jumper and a pair of jeans, then throwing my hair into a ponytail.

Once I was done I walked downstairs and everyone in the living area gasped.

I cautiously continued my walk to the kitchen and grabbed a juice box,raising an eyebrow at them in the process.

"Ina how are you so not fat?!"Rebekah shouted.

"Rebekah we've been over this I ha—"I started but was cut off by Klaus' voice echoing throughout the room.

"She means how are you a twig after giving birth to twins?"Klaus asked,looking slightly shocked,but hiding it well.

My eyes widened and I squeezed all the juice from the box onto the floor,"I GAVE BIRTH?!"I shrieked.

Klaus tried to stop me but I continued ranting,"OH MY GOD I MUST BE SO FAT AND PALE AND I PROBABLY HAVE DARK CIRCLES AND DEAR LORD!"

"It was quite funny. You said to Kol,'Fuck you!' and he said that was how you got in that mess,called Alaric a whore,and when the babies were born face down Rebekah shouted they didn't have a face."Elijah suddenly spoke and I died with laughter,"It was the Kol one wasn't it?"He asked.

"No! I called Alaric a whore! Anyways where are my babies?"I grinned.

After getting directions to the babies room I walked up with Kol.

"What shall we name them?"He asked.

"I'm naming one Minnie."I said.

"I'm naming one Katniss."He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Like the hunger games."He said and I laughed.