Epilogue

~9 years later~

Daddy,Daddy! Hey sweetheart how are you today? I'm good now that you are here and gives Jacob a hug.  Maria go wash up for dinner and get your brother, she smiled and said okay mommy I will go get Elliot.  I picked up my 4 year old son, Alex, and handed him to Jacob to get the food out of the oven.

We all sat down and started to eat dinner when the doorbell rang.  I got up and answered the door to find Jackson on my doorstep. He looked up and smiled and said Myra I'm so happy to see you.  And I ran and jumped into his arms and said your back from your tour.  And I said come in the kids will want to see you.  And led him into the kitchen and when Maria and Elliot saw him they ran into his arms, and I went and sat on Jacob's lap and watched the kids with Jackson before me. 

Jackson said Oh I forgot to tell you that Brent's tour is done too. And I smiled and went to the door and opened it to see Brent getting out of his car and I ran and jumped into his arms and said I am so happy to see you!  And he said I'm so happy to see you too and finally get time off, I mean I love what I do but i need breaks you know.  And I was like yes I get. 

And we got back inside and we ate dinner and when it came time for the kids to go to bed i put them down and went back downstairs to Jacob, Jackson, Brent and I snuggled with Jacob on the Love Seat while we sat down to catch up.  And as we talked I looked around and realised that things turned out to be great.  My brothers and i found our break in different forms and I learned to trust and let people help me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done with this book. This book was a way for me to experiment ideas for my next book- The Climb Back from Hell - and see what I would want to incorpret. So if you see things that are repeated please don't hate, this book was just ment to be an experiment.

Thx so much for reading!! :):)