Chapter 2

~ Jacob's POV~

        The first day of school is always the same old shit.  You come in after 2 months of summer and go back to the same routine.  You see the same people from last year and some new kids.  I've been going to the same school since 1st grade.  So I'm pretty used to the routine every start to the school year. So the first day of school is tomorrow and I'm so ready for it.  I mean it is pretty easy since I have been here forever.

        My alarm goes off at 7:45 a.m. I drag myself out of bed and get dressed and then go downstairs for some breakfast. I eat my breakfast then start walking to my bus stop.  After a little but the bus arrives at school and I go inside and find my locker.  I quickly put everything that I don't need into my locker than head to my first period class-History. 

        The bell rings at 8:30 to indicate the start of first period.  So everyone takes there seat except there is no one next to me on my right.  So 10 minutes into class the door opens so I turn to see who it is and she is this beautiful girl with red hair and brown eyes.  She comes in and I can tell the teacher is pissed off.  She asks the girl,"where have you been class started 10 minutes." She anwsered back,"um sorry I'm new this year so I don't where anything is." The teacher looksless pissed off and says,"Fine but don't let it happen again, I'll go get you a hand out so while I'm gone ask someone what you missed." So she comes over and sits next to me and after a minute she asked me,"what did I miss." "nothing much, she just talked about what we were going to do this year." "Okay, thanks. "No problem, my name is Jacob Zander by the way." "Oh okay well my name is Myra Night." "Wow, that's a pretty name." "Thanks."