Chapter 10

Jackson got better, but he wasn't healthy enough to go back to school. so i had to take Brent to school, only i didn't know how. i finally decided to call Kiers and she said she could take me and Brent to school, and i thanked her. she got to my house and i noticed she was not alone, but Jason was in the passenger. and i said thanks Kiers, and she said no problem hop in. and i let Brent get into the back. then i told Kiers i couldn't sit in the back. Jason looked at me and shook his head and said i'm not moving. so i said fine, Kiers looks like you have to take Brent to school. i crutched back into the house. Jackson was lounging on the couch, so i sat next to him. he said i thought you going back today and i said i was. Jason wouldn't move to the back so i'm not going. he said i could drive you and i said first off your car is in the shop and mine won't start.

i heard the doorbell so i got up to answer and it was Kiers and she said i got Jason to move so come on. i smiled and said thanks. she grabbed my bag and we got into her car. i saw Jason grumbling in the back. and i said Jason i swear i will cut your balls off in your sleep if you cuss in front of my brother. he took my threat seriously and shut up. we go to school and i saw Jacob waiting for me in front of school. he saw Kiers' car and ran over to it and opened the door for me. he helped me out and i could Jason mumbling behind me so i couldn't help it. i turned around ad smacked him across the face. he looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't instead he turned to Kiers. he aid aren't you going to say anything she just smacked me. Kiers smirkedand said if she slapped you there was a good reason. i laughed and then said thank you Kiers.

Jacob took my bag and helped me to my locker. he got my books and then we went to class. my ankle started hurting during 4 period. i looked at Jacob and he was so engrossed into his studies. school wasn't hard for me at all mostly because i had a photographic memory so school was really easy for me. nobody really truely knew i had a photographic memory, though Jackson had his suspicions. so at the end of the period Jacob put my stuff in my locker and then he went and ut stuff in his. he said are you ready for lunch and i said yea. he started coming towards me and he asked what are you not telling me. and i bit my lip and i said my ankle is really starting to bother me. and he said when did this pain start? and i looked down and said during 4 period. and he said what?! why didn't you tell me. and i said you were so engrossed in your studies i didn't want o bother. and he said nothing that i do will i ever be to busy for you. and i smiled and said thank you Jacob.

he said lets go to the nurse so you can take your medication and ice your ankle. and i said but lets eat first i have to eat something anyway before i take my medication. so he carried me into the caferteria and sat me on his lap at our table. Jason said something under his breath and i said i would hit you but i don't even have the energy to stand so maybe another time. and Kiers looked at me and then noticed i was pale and she said Myra you need to take your medicine now. Jacob immediatley carried me to the nurse's office and sat me down while he got my medicine. i took it then i got tired so i told Jacob he had to go to class while i rested. he protested but i said he had to go and he agreed.

i woke up and i was wrapped in someone's arms and i looked up and saw Jacob. and i said what the hll you were supposed to go to class. and he laughed and said wow that medicine really makes you tired doesn't it. he said school is over, it ended 30 minutes ago. and i said oh sorry. and so he drove me home in his car. i said i thought you had a motorcycle. and he said i do but i also have a car. and i said okay and he helped me out of the car and then carried me up to my room. i rested and then i got up and a couple of minutes Jackson came into my room, and he said i heard you didn't tell Jacob that your ankle hurt and i sighed and said no. he was like why and i said because he was engrossed in his studies and i didn't want to interupt him so i didn't tell him. Jackson said well that is not an excuse you need to tell him or me next time. and i said like you told me when you were sick. he tried to say something but i left the room and went down stairs. and Jacob said did he talk to you. and i said you put him up to this and he said well yeah and i said i can't belive you two. and with that i crutched out the door and into Kiers' car. she said you better have a good reason Jason and i were making out. and i said yes i do but i do not feel like talking about it in the car. (i had texted Kiers when i woke up and asked if she could come get me)

she got back to her house and i told her what happened and she listened until i finished. she hugged me and the handed me some ice cream and she put on a movie. and i was grateful. i had silenced my phone and blocked Jacob and Jackson's numbers because they wouldn't stop calling and texting me. after a while Kiers said she was going to bed. i laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Jason woke me up the next morning but not in a nice way. i was having one of my nightmares so when i finally woke up to someone shouting at me i saw a person, but i didn't know it was Jason. i curled into a semi ball because of my ankle. someone touched me and i shrieked and pushed myself deeper into the couch and said don't touch me. i heard Kiers say what the hell is going. so i turned around to see that the man was Jason and notthe one in my dream. so i quickly covered up my fear and said Jason was trying to wake me up and i didn't realize it was him sorry Kiers. and she smiled and and said it is okay but it is time to get ready. so i said but i don't have any clothes with me. and she said i have some you can borrow and i said okay thanks Kiers. so i changed into a pair of blue jeans and a white blouse and white flat.

she drove me to school and as i got out i could hear Jacob and Jackson yelling at me. and i ducked my head head and blended into a crowd as best as i could. it worked and i slipped into cass without them finding me. i sat in my seat that i shared with Jacob. he walked in and sat beside me and started going off at me becuase of last night. and i just listened to him but i didn't look at him. he turned my head so i was looking at him. i tried to look down but he held my chin so i couldn't. he said i need to know if it is something i did. and i said partly but most of it was Jackson pissing me off about something. and so Jacob said so are we okay and i said yea but we are talking about this later. and he said okay.

so at lunch we ate than we went down to the nurse's office. Jacob got out my medicine and i said thanks than swallowed the pill. we went to our next classes and then he drove me home using my car which he would have drove to school from my house this morning. we got home and just as i crossed the thresh hold i was pushed upagainst to the wall. Jacob slammed his lips to mine and i responded and when we broke apart for air he saaid i have been waiting to do that the moment i saw you this morning. i smiled and i said aw that so cute and i tapped his nose with my finger. so he carried me to the couch and i snuggled into his side and we just watched tv for while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~