Chapter 3

~Myra's POV~

        After that the teacher walked back in and handed me the handout.  So she geets back to class and talks about the year and stuff.  So basically that's her class for 45 more minutes and it was completely boring.  She gives us like the last five minutes to talk so she isn't totally mean. 

        So Jacob turns to me and says,"So when did you decide to transfer here." So I replyed to him,"Oh well my dad's work was moved over here so all of us came over and I had to transfer here." I couldn't tell his current mood but he speaks after about 30 seconds,"Oh well welcome to the school. and who is we?"  I see the confusion in his face so I respond,"Oh well there is my mom, my dad, my younger brother Brent, and my older brother Jackson." He looks at me for a little bit and responds,"Oh well cool. how old are your brothers?"  I anwsered," Well Brent is 5 years old and in kindergarden and Jackson is 18 and a senior." He says," Oh well cool, hope you like it here."  I look at him and say,"Thanks."

"Oh and before I forget do you know where the Geomatry classroom is?" And he looks at me for a moment ten responds," Yeah that's my next class so you can follow me there if you want." And I reply,"Thanks, and can you look at my scheldule guess I have no clue where any of my classes are." So I pull my scheldule and hand it to him.  He takes a look at my scheldule and then smiles and looks back at me and says,"You actually have all of the same classes as me so I can help you around if you want m to." So I think about it for a second and then reply, "Yeah that would be great thanks." And right at that moment the bell and so we both get up and leave to our next class.