Chapter 4

So a author's note before the chapter. I justed wanted to inform my readers that all chapters from this point on will be in Myra's pov, unless otherwise announced at the beginning of the chapter.  Also if anyone has any ideas for this book please comment. I would love hear what you guys have to say.  So thanks and sorry I haven't posted in a while i've been swamped with school and athletics so enjoy.

p.s. pic of Jacob above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob broke me from my thoughts when he suddenly announced that we ahad arrived at the geometry classroom. I queitly mumbled thank you before going to sit in the back of the class.  When i sat down my phone vibrating showing a call from Jackson. I quickly got up ignoring the stares from the kids in the class.  I infomed the teacher that i was family emergency and exited.  I answered the call already knowing why he was calling.  Jackson weakly said over the phone I need your help.  I quickly became nervous and asked him where he was and he told me in an empty classroom and gave me the number.  I was about to run down the hallway when i remebered i didn't know where anything was.  So i went ack into the classroom and asked the teacher where it was and before i could leve Jacob piped up and said he could take me and I quickly denied and gave the teacher my best pleading look and he denied Jacob permission.  I sprinted down the hallway towards the classroom, and bursted through th door.  Jackson looked oer at me and gave me a sad smile and apologized for making me skip class to come and take care of him.  I told him it was no big deal and then tried to help make him comfortable.

 Before Jackson fell asleep he quietly said epilopsy fucking sucks...........  My heart brokein two for him.  While I didn't know what it was like it was damn hard to wach him suffer like that.  I wish I could go back in time and switch places with him but I couldn't and it fucking sucked.  I practically took care of both my brothers.  My mom and dad where so busy with thier buisness they didn't have to raise us let alone be home.  So we were home alone a lot and to top it off my brother had an illness tha required me to take care of him all the time.  I didn't mind though because he was always there for me and protected me.  But this required me to miss school a lot and my parents busted my ass because of it.  I hated that I couldn't tell tem the truth to get the off my ass.  Truth is they didn't know that Jackson had epilopsy.  He wouldn't let me tell them so I got them on my ass all the time saying how i had to be responsible with school and i couldn't slack off.  If only they new.  Truth is i'm probably a kick ass liar in the department of my feelings.  I'm realy good at not letting peopl see hw I really feel.  Jacksonn is the only one who could crack my walls i had put up.  But i even kept secerts from him.  He didn't know or example that our parents busted my ass over his illness.