【𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.】

❝𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

"My lady! Please run!" Theo yelled, his once pale face marred with splatters of blood, his spears crossed into an the shape of an X  to block an attack

"My lady! Please run!" Theo yelled, his once pale face marred with splatters of blood, his spears crossed into an the shape of an X to block an attack.

"I'm not leaving until the war is over, Theo!" You spat out the blood staining your teeth, blocking yet another attack. "Not until my kingdom is safe."

He admired that about you; your stubbornness and your strong sense of duty for your people, your kingdom. However, he wished that you would forfeit that stubbornness now to save yourself, as he would be in more than just despair if you were to fall in battle.

He loved you dearly, more than how much a knight was supposed to love their royalty. He worshipped the ground you stepped on, he lived by your words, and he did everything as you told him to, because it was his duty as your personal knight.

"...as you wish, my lady." He reluctantly backed down, continuing his fight against his own opponent. Red lightning flashed and crackled, almost sounding like the roar of a dragon's. It shook fear into his enemies' hearts, yet they continued their endeavours at conquering your kingdom.

His blue eyes flashed to his right, blocking an attack that aimed to stab you in the stomach from behind. You flashed him a grateful look, before stabbing the man through his heart with your own spear.

He decided that maybe you staying on to fight was a blessing, because he never thought you could get even more beautiful.

"We've won." Theo said breathily, falling to his knees as his strawberry brown hair fell onto his face. He turned to face you, his once relieved smile turning into a look of pure horror as tears pooled in his eyes.