【𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲】

"𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬."
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

"𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

You were so close. God, you were so close.

You'd been planning this for months probably. Every time Susabi left, you would search every nook and cranny of this realm for a place to escape.

Escaping from a god was hard, sure - but gods were cocky. They were too used to people and things obeying their every order that they felt no need to take any extra measures.

Susabi was the same, right?

He had made no effort to appoint anyone outside his realm (or maybe he did, but you wouldn't have known anyways) nor inside his realm, he even took his dragon with him instead of having it stay to guard you.

He was often busy in the human world, coming around after what felt like days to take a short break. In his realm, you felt no hunger nor thirst.

But god, you were so close out.

He had left a crack in the realm, one minuscule one but enough for you to formulate an escape plan. You had figured out that if you tugged at it it would widen, which could make a larger hole if you tugged enough.

You'd been tugging at it when he wasn't around, slowly making the whole wide enough for you to slip through. You didn't care if you would fall to your death or wither the moment you left; anything was better than being held captive with an emotionless bastard like him.

He had informed you that he would be away for longer this time, there were important matters he needed to attend to. He said he trusted that you would stay obediently in the realm, as if you had anywhere else to go. Little did he know that you had been waiting for this exact moment.

Once he left, you put your plan into action. You ensured that there was nothing around that could possibly stop you, and then you got to tugging. It was hard, sure, but you were determined. You were determined to get out, determined to live if only for a second. You were determined to leave him once and for all.

You had managed to get the hole big enough for you to put your legs through, and with that you were using your feet to push the other side of the hole in an effort to make the hole bigger.

You were so close you could almost taste the freedom, the bright light peeking out of the hole was practically calling you.

Please, you begged. Please let me have this, even if it's the last thing I'll ever have.

Alas, the gods were not on your side.

"Are you done playing?" A voice you hated to hear called out behind you. Your body froze up, heart suddenly pounding harder than it ever had before. Sweat poured from your forehead, your hands gripping the edges of the hole so hard it had bruised and started bleeding.

No no no, this can't be happening... I'm so close, please...

"From the lack of an answer, I will assume that you are." He sighed, uncrossing his arms and bending down to pick you up. A hand rested on your back while the other had gotten under your knees, swiftly picking you up despite the fact your hands were tightly gripped on the edge of the hole.

"I... I thought..." you stuttered, panic coursing through your veins.

"I suppose you've never heard of me in the human world?" He raised an eyebrow, setting you down on a seat in the starry place. With a snap of his fingers, the hole you had poured all your energy into closed as if nothing were ever there in the first place.

"N...no..." you shook your head, still in shock that he had found you attempting to escape.

"I can predict the future, simply put." He stared at you, his gaze almost demeaning. "In terms of status, I am the most noble god in the Almighty Heavens. But in other words, I've known of your plan to escape for awhile now."

"T...then why let me..." you could barely finish your sentence, too humiliated to do so.

"I thought you'd have fun doing it," he shrugged, his voice devoid of any malicious tone to it. "You've been cooped up here for years now, of course you'd get bored. I suppose I should start having you accompany now, seeing as you're so bored you try to escape."

Have you... follow him?

"The other gods have been wanting to meet you as well, especially Miketsu. I suppose I can afford some leniency, but this does not mean you can avoid punishment." He walked closer to you, making you instinctively try to curl into yourself to protect yourself from his potential wrath.

"I-I'm sorry!" You whimpered, eyes shut closed in hopes you wouldn't have to see his face when he inevitably threatened, or worse, hit, you. "I-I won't do it again! I... I p-promise!"

"You promise, you say..." Susabi hummed, putting a hand on his chin. You cracked upon an eye, daring to look at the dignified god in front of you.

"Yes!" You nodded, trying anything and everything to lighten your punishment. You didn't want to know what he'd do to you.

"I will see about that. However, you will not be going anywhere near the human world." His turquoise eyes hardened at the mention of the human world, some unspoken hatred clearly swirling in his eyes. "That place is a vile, cruel, disgusting place and I won't have you tainted by it, no matter how much you disobey me."

"I... okay. I understand." You looked at your feet meekly, too tired to question him.

"Good." He put two fingers on your forehead, knocking you out with a sleep spell. You fell asleep almost instantly, head falling back against the chair you were seated in. Susabi watched you with the tiniest hint of curiosity, his own heart beating the tiniest bit faster.

You were almost perfect for him, but you just needed to be moulded the smallest bit more until you were absolutely perfect.

"And here I thought that I had sealed away my emotions," he frowned, reaching a hand out to brush a few strands of hair away from your sleeping face. "Yet you come from the foul world, shaking up my heart and head like this. I swore that I would not allow these emotions to impair my decisions, yet..."

Emotions were an unpleasant thing, but if they were evoked by you...

Perhaps he could learn to tolerate them again.

unaging dream. 【不老夢】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara