【𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧.】

❝𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑚𝑎𝑛-𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑-ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

❞𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑚𝑎𝑛-𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑-ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Every winter ever since (Y/N) learned how to build a snowman, a mysterious boy, around the same age as her, would appear.

His hair was as white as the snow that fell and skin as cold as the bitter winter air, with irises coloured a soft violet and a slender figure. No matter how much she grew, he would always be a few centimetres taller.

His name, he had told her on the first day they met, was Yukinari. He did not mind her nickname of Yuki, as it did fit his appearance. He seemed to be the literal embodiment of snow, as his features heavily resembled that of snow (with his hair being white, and his skin being so pale he could have been mistaken as a corpse, along with his icy skin). Additionally, he always disappeared when winter withered away, and spring took its place.

(Y/N) always questioned where he left to every time he came back, to which he'd only smile and say 'you'll see someday'. His answer always confused her, but more often than not she'd end up brushing it aside in favor of cherishing the little time she had with him.

He had always followed along with a smile etched to his face, and eyes with pupils that turned into hearts every time she was not looking.

Every year, you become more and more beautiful. He thought to himself, eyes full of admiration as he watched her create a snow angel. I can't help but want to take you away, and keep you somewhere where only I can see and feel you.

"Yukinari!" (Y/N) called, sitting up and waving her arm, beckoning him to come to where she was. "Come create a snow angel with me!"

"As you wish," he chuckled and walked over to a position next to her, lying down onto the sparkling white snow. He laid down with his limbs spread out like that or a starfish and brought his arms back and forth, his legs opening and closing.

They lay there in their snow angels for awhile, before (Y/N) sneezed. Yukinari almost instantly shot up, sending her a concerned look.

"I'll be fine," she sniffled, waving her hand. "Let's go inside?"

He nodded, standing up and offering his hand to her. She took it gratefully, pulling herself up and walking back to the warm embrace of her home next to him.