【𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬.】

❝𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Coming home to your husband covered in blood and a corpse on the floor was unexpected

It was a pretty gruesome sight: a mangled body with what look like organs spilling out from the seams, a heart and tongue on the table and a pair of eyes lying beside the head. The head looked like it was crushed in, skull most likely broken.

Your husband, Alistair, froze when he heard you say that you were home. He slowly turned around, face splattered with fresh blood and right hand holding the neck of the corpse.

"...welcome home, honey." He laughed nervously, pinkish-red eyes darting everywhere but you.

"...Alistair." You sighed, dropping your handbag to the floor and walking closer to the horrendous sight. "What did I say about killing someone in the living room?"

"...to not do it and instead do it in the basement...?" He mumbled. He would have been cute if he wasn't covered in blood.

"It's a hassle to clean all this up, you know." You put your hands on your waist, an exasperated expression on your face. "Dispose of the body, I'll start to clean up."

"Right away!" He immediately took to the body and dashed to the basement, leaving a trail of blood in his wake. You shook your head and headed to the bathroom to get the bleach and other supplies, used to clean the mess.

What a husband you have.

Alistair had always been this way

Alistair had always been this way. He told you the second you both started dating, that he was extremely possessive and hated the sight of you with anyone except himself, especially males.

You kind of knew what you were getting into. You thought that he was just being over dramatic and didn't take his words too seriously, until you had walked into him literally tearing someone apart. You were, obviously, shocked.

He was frantically trying to explain himself while you were gathering your thoughts. On one hand, your boyfriend is a murderer. On the other, he killed the guy who had been harassing you for months.

Huh. Maybe having him as your boyfriend wasn't so bad if he killed all your harassers. Besides, he has money.

"(Y/N), I can explain!" Alistair desperately tried to come up with an explanation, mind too panicked over your discovery.

"No... wait..." you fell to your knees, head in your hands.

"He was stalking you! And making you uncomfortable!" He exclaimed, hoping it would justify his murdering. "I don't like seeing you afraid and uncomfortable... so I killed him for you!"

"Alistair..." you let out a shaky breath, still in shock but now more aware of everything. "Could you... uhm... clean everything up first...? We can... talk after."

He nodded and immediately got to cleaning up, starting with the body. Within two hours, there was practically no trace of a murder.

"Look, I... as weird as it is for me, but I'm... okay with it." You said, eyes trained to your lap. "But only if you're killing people who are bad, like pedophiles and harassers and such. Okay? If I find out that you killed an completely innocent person, I'll leave you."

He nodded and agreed like an excited puppy, glad that you were staying with him.

"Also... make sure you do the murdering in the basement. I think having to clean up the living room is a hassle." At that one he scratched his head, looking a tad bit unsure if he could follow that. But he'd try, just for you.

"What did this guy do?" You asked casually, sitting cross legged on the black leather couch and drinking a cup of tea

"What did this guy do?" You asked casually, sitting cross legged on the black leather couch and drinking a cup of tea. You had changed from your work clothes into one of Alistair's sweaters and a pair of shorts, the house feeling a bit chilly because of the weather outside.

"He's the one that harassed you and your friends at that bar a week ago," he nuzzled his face into your stomach, lying on your lap like a cat. "He's also harassed other women and sexually assaulted a few."

"Thank you," you hummed, setting the cup on the coffee table in front of you to bend down to kiss him on the cheek. He let out a content sigh after, placing butterfly kisses on your stomach.

"Mmh," he grunted. "I'll get rid of anyone that even so much as looks at you."

"As long as they're a bad person," you chimed, caressing his cheek. He purred, holding one of your hands close to his heart.

"Of course, my love."

Alistair may just singlehandedly cause a decrease in the population of men in the country. Well, singlehandedly may be a bit of a exaggeration when he has his mafia to do more dirty work for him.

Well, what you don't know won't hurt him, and he would like to keep it that way for the rest of your life.