【𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐞】

❝𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Like a snake trapping its prey, his grip was unyielding, snaking around your waist slowly as though snakes were slithering on you rather than a pair of arms

He had all the qualities of a snake; slightly fanged teeth that protruded from canines, pupils that contracted and expanded at will, venom that could kill someone in a heartbeat.

You were lucky enough to have avoided him for so long, but once his golden eyes caught sight of you, you were as good as dead, for this snake never let a prey of his escape from his sight.

As much as you tried to avoid him, he carefully worked his way into his life, an ever so poisonous smile on his face. Every time he saw you, he would make his way next to you, or better known to him as 'his rightful place', though you begged to differ.

Cassius was infamous for stealing both men and women's hearts and bodies alike, consuming their passion whole and disposing of them right after. He was a notorious heartbreaker, and many, including you, took care to stay away from him.

Those that chased him did ignored the warnings given, and faced the consequences after with no one to blame but themselves. He had implemented such a venomous seed within them that they could not bare to fault him for breaking their hearts and minds, because clearly, it was their fault, right? For falling in love with a man so fleeting there were warnings about him, and when those warnings came true, who else was to blame other than the ones who had willingly fallen victim to him?

You had yet to fall victim to his advances. As much as he was a handsome man, his personality was that of a snake. He seemingly watched your every move, golden eyes flickering with amusement at your failures.

His smug face even haunted your dreams, fanged canines pricking the skin of your neck softly, before biting down mercilessly like that of snake, eager to gulp its meal down. His poison infiltrated your blood, leaving you to writhe in pain as he watched with what seemed like a content smile as you screamed his name in pain.

"Anything, you say?" He would smile, his pupils shifting into skits.

"Y-yes!" You wheezed out, the venom slowly but surely stopping your bodily functions as you lay spasming on the ground.

"Love me," he would whisper, soft lips kissing the bite on your neck. "Love me like I am your whole world, love me so much that it hurts to part for me for even a second. Love me like you are meant to love me, and I shall allow you to live once more."