t h r e e

PIPER

I groan as I get out of the car, dreading to walk through the doors. Pansy pulls up in the driveway with my car, I wait for her to get out and we can go in together. When she gets out she passes me the keys, as we start to walking she abruptly stopped.

She looks at the car that I looked at, she looked at me with a certain look and I nodded making her groan.

We quickly fix our dresses down before entering, we make our way to the meeting room.

"Finally you've made it," says my father.

"Yes, we've made it." I roll my eyes as I sit down beside Pansy.

"Hello ladies, been a long time. Haven't seen you since you were what? 15?" David laughs.

David Parkinson.

My grandfather.

The worst person you could think of, will go to any lengths to get anything done. He's the most ruthless person I've met, but he's the reason why we are the second most powerful mafia.

I give him a sarcastic smile, he knows that everyone hates him yet he acts like we're family. We might be blood but we're no where near family.

David sits at the head of the table and my father at the other head of the table. Me in the middle of Pansy and Pierce, my mother in front of us, and the other mafia men and women around us.

"As some of you may know, my youngest grandchild," I roll my eyes. "Is getting married within a week. To Theodore Nott."

Gasps emerge but quickly stop as he continues speaking.

"We need to get the two ballrooms ready at Kings Mafia, and she will be moving out on her wedding day. So we will need help packing her stu-" I interrupt him.

"I can pack myself, thanks."

"Well alright, we still need to get both of the ballrooms setup, and I'd like it to be done by Thursday since the wedding is on Saturday." He sternly says.

"But sir it's only Monday, three days will not be en-" Ice gets interrupted by David.

"I don't care! This is my granddaughters wedding and it needs to be perfect."

"Yes sir." Ice stutters.

(Pipers room)

"I'm going to miss you Pips," Pansy says, cuddling me in her arms on the bed.

"Me too, but you're going to come over all most every day," I say looking up at her.

"What if Nott says no?"

"I don't care Pans, I'm getting married to a man I hate so the least he can do is let my sister come over," I say.

"Yeah..let's hope so, let's just sleep for now." She pulls the blanket over our bodies.

I turn around and she big spoons me, just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear my phone ring. I roll my eyes and reach out for my phone, it reads unknown.

"I'll be right back." I get up from the bed and leave the room, I press answer as I close the door.

"Elijah, I told you not to call my actual pho-"

"Who's Elijah?" Says another voice.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Is that anyway to talk to your fiancé?"