t w e n t y ~ e i g h t

PIPER

I sit down and open it, I read through the papers and get shocked at what I'm reading.

"He- wha- another?" I look at Theo.

"He cheated? And I have a half sibling?"

"Yeah, with a ordinary women," he says.

"What happened to the kid?"

"I don't know, we were tracking him for the first 16 years before we stopped. Your mother said to leave it," he says.

"Why would Sebastian want this file?"

"To kill the kid."

"How old would he be right now?"

"You're age, he cheated while she was pregnant with you."

"Wow, just when I thought he couldn't stoop any lower." I scoff.

"Okay now go to bed," he says taking the file out of my hands.

"What? Why? It's only 8:47 though."

"Just do anything that'll get your mind stress free," he says pushing me out the door.

"Only if you promise me one thing," I say.

"And what is that?" He asks crossing his arms. 

"You have to take 3 days out of the week for me," I say holding my pinkie out.

"Only 3?" He fake-pouts.

"Theo."

"I'm joking, 3 is enough," he says holding his pinkie out.

Before he can take his pinkie out of mine I pull him closer and kiss him. He lefts go of my pinkie and wraps his arms around me, I throw my arms over his shoulders. He rubs my hips and waist as he kisses me harshly.

"Okay, now go," he says breaking the kiss and pushing me out and closing the door.

(later)

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Kelly groans as we hug.

"I know, not like I planned getting shot," I joke and she glared at me.

"Okay, I know you don't like when I joke about getting myself hurt but it's funny," I shrug pouring us two glasses of wine.

"You're just weird," she shakes her head laughing as she takes the glass.

"Yet your still my bestfriend," I say.

"Sadly," she sighs lowly as she sips her wine.

"So what's been going on?" I ask.

"Nothing really, other than Jaden breaking up with me."

"What?! What happened?"

"Caught him in bed with my mom," she says making me spit my wine out.

"What?!"

"I'm joking," she laughs. "We both broke it off, we both didn't feel that spark anymore."

"Screw you!"

"You should've seen the look on your face!" She laughs holding her stomach.

"You're the worst," I say under my breath taking a sip of my drink.

"You know what I need?"

"What?" She asks.

"To get drunk as fuck," I say.

"Let's go!" I say getting up and going into her room.

"Why?" She asks coming in.

"We're going out!" I smile raising my eyebrows while holding up a black dress.

(at the club)

"Thanks, Bruce," I smile.

My brother and Bruce were really close so I didn't need an ID or to wait in line, not like I needed an ID anyways.

We go straight to the bar and order shots, throwing our heads back and drowning them one by one. We go to the dance floor and start dancing likes it's only the two of us.