e i g h t e e n

PIPER

I watch as Theo and Elijah talk, death staring Celia. The two years were all for them to kidnap me and get information, apparently Theo's dad murdered Elijah and Celia's dad. So it's an eye for an eye.

That's the thing with mafias, when one mafia kills someone else from another mafia, everyone in the second mafia is able to kill anyone from the first mafia. No matter how long, it could be years and they would still be able to murder someone.

"So your going to kill me?" Theo questions calmly.

"No, just sending a message."

"Celia take his shirt off." Elijah orders to Celia.

She gets off her chair she was sitting on and unbuttons his shirt. His chest in full display. Elijah walks behind me and comes back with a knife, he holds it close to Theo's chest but before he goes closer he nods to Celia.

She puts a piece of wood in Theo's mouth and makes him bite down on it. Then Elijah starts to carve and I can hear Theo's muffled screams. I couldn't do anything because I was tied down and my mouth was taped shut.

I close my eyes, not wanting to see him scream in agony even if I can hear it. His screams stop and I open my eyes, I look at his chest and he carved out 'Красные орлы' in his chest and it's all bloody.

"What the fuck!" I yell even though it comes out muffled.

"What was that?" Celia asks as she takes the tape off. I look at her before spitting on her face, she slaps me again before putting another towel to my face and my vision goes black.

(later)

My eyes slowly open and look around, I'm back in my room? I see Theo pacing in a line in front of my bed.

"Theo?" I say and he stops. He comes beside me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Let me see your chest." He hesitates before slowly unbuttoning his shirt, I see a large bandage on the area they carved.

"Can I?" I ask and he nods.

I reach up and slowly take the bandage off, there I see their mafias name carved in.

"It looks infected, did you get it checked out?" I question.

"No, they let us go after beating me a few more times, and I brought you straight home. It's been about an hour."

"An hour?! Theo go to the hospital, now!"

"I'm fine, trust me."

"I don't care, go!"

"Alright then your coming with me," he says.

"No, I'm fine here."

"What if they come back? Who's going to protect you?"

"Theo. Are you catching feelings for me?" I tease him.

"What! No! I just need to protect you, it's a promise I made to your parents. They'll kill me if you get killed." He says as he looks away.

"Mhm, I'll be fine go."

"Call one of your friends over," he says.

"Fine," I say as I roll my eyes.

"Kelly will be here in 5 minutes, now go."

"Alright, call me if anything happens."

"Okay Mr. Boss." I roll my eyes and he finally leaves.