1 - How you meet.

First set of preferences, I've never done them before so if there terrible I'm really sorry.

Y/N stands for your name.

I don't own the characters they belong to marvel.
_______________________________

Steve rogers/Captain America.
You've come back from a mission with Hawkeye, your exhausted to the point where as your walking to the lift, you start feeling faint and you trip and a handsome stranger stops you falling. You don't do anything but just stare at him , your snapped out off it when he says, 'Im Steve, pleasure to meet you' 'y/n pleasures all mine' and as Hawkeye comes running over , Steve greets him then rushed off leaving you breathless, with a confused Hawkeye.

Loki.
You were visiting Thor on Asgard with the other avengers, you and Lady Sif take an immediate disliking to each other which results in an armed fight between the two off you, which obviously Sif caused but Odin does not take kindly to the insults you and Sif were yelling at each other so he decided that you two spend the night in the dungeon.
Unfortunately for you , you got the two pranksters guards the whole way to the dungeons they kept trying to make you flinch and jump but it didnt work so they joked about putting you in the cell with the other prince, you dared say that you knew they wouldn't do it and the next thing you knew you were on the floor. Looking up you see the God of Mischief standing in the cell looking at you rather oddly, with his Icy eyes you try and not look but you cant quite look away 'Now why exactly are you in my humble abode' he said with a sarcastic look on his face'. You just stare blankly at him and say bluntly 'lady Sif' he just grins wildly in response , you knew from that you were gonna be in for one hell off a night.

Peter Quill/ Star lord.
You were running away from Ronan the Accuser, when you noticed a racoon running up to you with a GUN your , that was aimed at you you skidded to a stop as he shot , you ducked and the bullets hit their real target you turned to look and he had hit Nebula , your capturer's side kick you ran over to him and he pulled you over to a group of people who were all aiming there guns at you, you instinctly threw your hands up in the air , until a voice boomed 'we are not here to harm you' the man walked towards you and said 'welcome to the guardians of the galaxy, pleasure to meet an enemy of Ronan , my name is peter quill aka starlord and what might your name be?' 'Umm my name is (y/n) pleasures all mine' he winks at you then walks in his ship, as you look up you can see his female friend glaring at you, you didn't want to know and followed peter.

Harry osborne/ green goblin.
It was pouring with rain and you were on your to meet your best friend Peter, he called you telling you that he broke up with Gwen again you told him to meet you near Oscorp hoping you wouldn't see Gwen there, you were nearly there when a car sped past you and drenched you and as you have a bad temper you thought it would be a good idea to shout at the driver not expecting the car to stop but thats exactly what it did and you froze when someone got out you tried making yourself look busy in your bag as the man approached , he started apologising frantically as he saw how drenched you actually were, then as you both look up , your shocked as he says 'Im Harry Osborne and you are' you respond to him with ' Y/N pleasure to meet you'.
This was going to be a weird day.

Tony Stark/ Iron Man.
Your running late on your first day of work at Stark Tower and you start running upto your floor with coffee in your hand, because the lift is out of order you turn a corner and bump into somebody you quickly apologise but then your shocked to see who it was that you just spilled your coffee all over, "oh my god ,Mr stark i am so sorry , here let me help you" you took tissue and wipes out of your bag, "not to worry i was on my way back to my apartment to change anyway" "im so sorry mr stark how can i apologise to you" "giving me your name and phone number would be a good way to go" you blush as he says that and he smiles and says "why dont you come with me" too shocked to say anything you just nod and walk with him forgetting about work until he says "dont worry about work ill call them and let them know you work for me now" you nod and walk with him.
-------------------------------------------New update to this chapter!
Hawkeye / clint barton.
You get a call on your mobile , its nick fury he's calling to tell you about your new mission, tells you the guys name and tells you where to meet him and where your going and then hangs up. You go back to your apartment grab your uniform, guns, bow and equipment you then make your way to the rendezvous point ready to meet your new partner.
When he arrives you notice his bow and arrows in his bag, he walks over to you an says "you must be y/n" and you reply "you must be hawkeye pleasure to
meet you".

New update again!
Natasha romanoff / black widow.
Your friend maria had asked you to be her plus one to one of Tony Starks parties because she was against going on her own, you were your best suit(or dress for a girl) and you met her outside of stark tower , the party had already started and you decided you needed a drink so you went to the bar where a red head lady was serving drinks to some people you didn't know so you waited but then she saw you and offered you a drink and said 'your new here I'm nat' you replied pleasure to meet you I'm y/n' and with that you two stay by each others side all night to later find out that was maria plan the whole time.

New Update!
Bruce Banner /the hulk
Your were in your best friend Tony's labs, when you heard an almighty crash and ran to go and check what it was and you saw a man in a purple shirt and brown trousers sitting on the floor looking dazed, you ran over to him and were shocked to see that it was Dr banner , the first time you've met him and he nearly concussed himself you couldn't help but notice his features,
He looked at you confused so you helped him up and got him to the med room to be checked over you find yourself waiting around for him to leave you caught up with him to ask him if he was okay he replied 'Yes I'm fine now thank you for your help , I'm Bruce and your name is y/n Tony has told me a lot about you' 'well hopefully not too much' you joked back and he chuckles and says your welcome into my lab anytime y/n' you blush an say thank you.
_______________________________
Hope you all like them , they're not great, let me know what you think of them..
Pleaseeeeee!..