(Request) Imagine steve being in love with Tony's Daughter.

This imagine was requested.
I hope you like it!
Do not own the characters!
This is imagine is about you being Tony Starks daughter.
Italics will be Steves thought about you.
Y/n means your name.
_______________________________

Your walking thought the avengers tower like any normal day when you hear raised voices coming from the command room, you recognise one of them to be Tony Starks your father, you cant make out the other voice so you decide to investigate as you make your way there an angry Steve Rogers storms out the door and slams it violently, he stops when he spots you and his facial expression softens to a slight smile 'what the heck is going on there Steve' you ask, he replies with 'i cant say anything with out being rude about your father y/n and thats unfair on you'.
'God she is beautiful'.
You notice Steve turn his head away from you so you reach and put a hand on his shoulder and daringly pull him into a hug, you felt resistance but then his body language softens and embraces the hug, you then say 'Steve you can say whatever you want about my father , it wont change what I think about you or him and besides I have heard people say horrid things about my father and doesn't change anything for me' he replies with a laugh and says 'your father was yelling orders at me , saying I'm not allowed near you or Pepper he thinks I'm trying to take his family from him because he sees the way I look at you and it sickens him that someone like-' you cut him off by placing your lips on his saying 'Steve i didn't know you'd been looking at me I've been looking at you too' and kiss him again he wraps his arms around your waist and yours are round his neck, then you hear the command rooms door unlock and see a furious Father standing in the door and before he can say anything you say 'Not a word dad I love him' and with your dad smiles slightly at you glares at Steve and sulks off back into the room, Steve then turns to you and says 'I love you y/n Stark' .
_______________________________

Hope you liked it , i know it sucks and its short!!
Don't forget to request imagines or preferences ideas.