Requested Imagine - Being Natashas Bestfriend.

This was requested By @lukeybabe68.

The prompt is 'Your Natashas bestfriend and she introduces you to Clint and he develops a crush on you'

Y/N = YOUR NAME

The characters are not mine.

Oh and lets just pretend that the whole thing with  Clint in AoU didnt happen for this imagine to work. thanks.

Hope you like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

You went to visit your Bestfriend Natasha Romanoff, you start off by having a few drinks and she starts off on a tangent about how you should meet a guy and move on from that last idiot that you were with saying 'Come on y/n i know a really great guy, he needs a woman that he can click with and you need a guy' she starts getting rather repetitive with her words and eventually you just go 'Nat your drunk so if i promise to meet this man will you stop going on about me having a man, which you know im not that fussed about, but i'll do it if we can go home and you get sober.' she looks at you giggles and then lets you get her home.

You wake up in the morning with 29 text messages, 5 missed calls all from Natasha Romanoff. You sigh and call her back to which you then put your phone far away from your ear as your hear natashas shout down the phone 'Todays the day Y/N!!!! your going to meet him and you cant get out off it you promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' You stand there forgetting that you had promised to do this but knew you had to so you said 'yes nat where are we meeting?' 'well were meeting at 12:30 at the avengers tower so make sure you are there and wear that pretty dress with the black stripe, he likes that dress trust me i know he does, anyways i need to get ready see ya soon byeeee' you sigh and say bye then hang up the phone and start getting ready.

At the Avengers towers some time later...

You walk into the towers reception to be faced with Natasha, looking at you with a the biggest grin on her face as she saw you wearing the striped dress with a cute purple blazer ontop and some small kitten heels on, she pulls you into a hug and drags you into the lift and says Clint is waiting upstairs he doesnt know that your here, so its gonna be a surprise when you walk out of thsi with me and she starts laughing as you dont look very happy, she says dont be such a misery guts and then ping your at the top floor of the tower where the penthouse living area is,  you walk in out of the elavator to see nobody but clint and nat who was beside you.

Nat gets you a drink and leaves you and clint talking, you both realised that you were very alike in some ways and nat noticed this and snuck out of the room.

A few weeks later...

You were about to visit Ntasha and you could hear through her door that Clint was confessing that he had feelings for you, you stood outside shocked and realised you liked him too, you were gleeful of the fact but you knew you couldnt knock on the door now, wait could you, no you shouldnt and stupidly you feel yourself knocking on the door and you hear her send clint to answer the door, you satnd still and try not to blush as you see clint which you fail at and you grin widely as he looks at  you with a grin, you see nat looking at you both and you ask clint if you can talk to him alone so you and him go into nats kitchen while she sits in her living room, he says 'stop dont say anything ive got something i need to say' but you cut him off and say i heard what you said to nat as you two dont exactly talk quietly aha so i want you to know i feel the same way' a sigh escaped him as he pulls you in for a passionate kiss as Nat walks in a and squeels happily and runs away leaving you two alone you look up at clint and both smile gleefully at eachother...

THE END

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hope you like it!!!!!!!!!