Imagine Clint gets Jealous..

This was a request!!
Y/n stands for your name
Do not own the avengers blah blah!
___________________________

You are Clint bartons girlfriend but your also best friends with Tony Stark, and this can cause problems for you and Clint one of the major problems is Jealousy and you only noticed this recently , as you and tony were hanging out in his lab messing around with an experiment that tony had been doing, when it boiled over and exploded all over the lab clint heard the explosion and came rushing in to see tony helping you cleaning the gooey foam of your body he had his hand on your waist unbeknownst to you , and clint saw red and stormed out , you pushed tony away and ran after clint asking him to stop, he spun around on the spot just as you slipped and landed on him and said 'I will not get up until you tell me why you stormed out of the lab and i will continuously wipe this yellow goo all over you until i get a normal sounding answer!' .
Clint laid and with an exasperated sigh he said 'i got jealous y/n' , you were shocked and stood up and said 'why the heck would you be jealous of tony he did nothing except for put to much water in the tub and it exploded with this yellow goo' clint replies with 'y/n he had his hands all over you and i jus didnt like it when you didnt stop him from doing it!' You get angry when he says it and slightly raise you voice saying 'Your jealous because Tony was helping me clean goo of me thats ridiculous Clint you know i love you and would never go behind you back with STARK of all people!' His facial features soften and he apologises 'Im really sorry Y/n! I just dont want to loose you.' With that you jump on him and hug him and say 'You will never loose me you big knucklehead I love you'
___________________________

Hope you like this chapter sorry again for how long it took me to update..!