Requsted Imagine.

The prompt for this imagine is - Your a 15 year old girl, you get found out side the avengers tower by steve rogers and he takes you inside to get help.
Requested by Marvelcaptainrogers. sorry wont let me tag you.

Y/N = YOUR NAME

POV = POINT OF VIEW

I do not own any of the characters.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Steve's POV.

'Wait was that a body?' Alarms bells ringing I ran towards her, she is laying there lifeless on the ground she looks so young, I checked her pulse it was there but it was faint. I lifted her up and ran into the tower and took her straight to Bruces lab and called for his help 'Bruce please help me this girl she is dying i need to save her' bruce runs over to me and helps me lift her onto table, the poor young girl is bruised all over with a cut on her cheek.

Hours later  

I stood by her bedside until she woke, she didnt wake happily she writhed in pain and let out a shriek of agony i tried to help her but she fought me and said 'no your just like them your gonna kill me ' she kicked me hard in the stomache but then fell to the floor in pain, i went over to her cautiously she curled up into a ball, i put my hand on her shoulder and said 'Im trying to help you my name is Steve Rogers' and with that she recognised me and uncurled and said ' please help me Mr Rogers please help me please' she teared up and i gave her a reasurring hug, saying 'dont worry i will help you as long as you need it but for now you should get back into your bed and rest up you sustained some nasty injuries from wherever you were and id like to help you but you need to rest first and with that i lifted her up and put her back into her bed and stayed by her side till she fell asleep.

Another Hour later.

She woke up looking confused, and I heard her shuffling about and went back into her bedroom, she looked at me startled and must've recalled our previous contact, I walked over to holding something in my hands and said 'Happy Birthday y/n' she looked confused as to how i knew so i told her ' i found your badge on your purse and saw your id card in the photo slot , i passed her a little gift box and a card and she burst into tears and said 'This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you Steve.' she hugged me so i hugged back and said you can  come upstairs if you'd like The rest of the team would like to speak to you. i hope you dont mind i has to tell them you were here. She nods in agreement and follows me up to the Avengers living area, we walk and my  team in unsion all shout Happy Birthday y/n' she tears up again and hugges and hides in my side.

Y/N then became part of the team and was kind of like my own little side kick, i helped her get justice against her captors and the people that harmed her and she helped me with the team and did all the admin work and started secretly training with natasha for self defence lessons....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it.

i enjoyed writing it....

sorry if its awful....