Imagine - Being Pregnant around the Avengers.

Your are sick and tired of being treated like a fragile doll just because you happen  to be Eight and a half months pregnant and the father happens to be one of the main men himself. 

As much as you love Thor , ugh he can be so annoyingly persistent on you being careful and always sat down doing nothing. 

Steve is always putting cushions everywhere just in case you fall.

Tony keeps walking behind you, with a mop and bucket because he thinks he's funny.

Bruce has decided to leave you alone after you threw your pregnancy pillow at his face after he woke you up from a nap.

Natasha is the sweetest  always on hand with tissues when the men are being idiotic.

Clint keeps calling an ambulance every time you have a cramp.

Loki keeps conjuring bubble wrap around you and everywhere you go.

Its getting to the point where you think you might go insane. Then Thor happens he doesn't mean to but your minding your own business . making some lunch and he drops his hammer and scares the holy hell out of you.

"Thor Odinson!!!!!!!!" 

"Do you mind!!!"

"I MIGHT ONLY BE EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!!"

"YOU CANT GO AROUND........

(Thor speaking)

"Err y/n should the floor be this wet!"

Marvel Preferences and Imagines!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara