Imagine Telling Steve Your Not Good Enough For Him .

This is an imagine that i have been thinking about writing for a while now, so i hope you all like it.
Do not own any characters except for my own characters!
Y/n = your name
_______________________________
"Y/n you home" you hear Steve calling you as he walks through the apartment that you both share, he walks in your bedroom to see you curled in bed asleep , well he thinks your asleep until you let out a light sob , Steve rushes over alarm bells ringing in his ears to see if your okay but when he gets he notices that okay your just crying but he doesn't know why, "Y/n whats wrong why are you crying" you don't answer you just roll over and wont talk to him.

Steve crawls onto the bed and holds you as you cry softly against his chest, you start to speak "Im not good enough for you am i?" You question him and your words have shocked him he jumps up and says and grabs your hand and says "your the best thing that has ever happened to me"
This makes you cry harder as you continue with "but if I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you the why does the world think you should he with Natasha" as you say this you throw a magazine at him with a photo of him and nat on the front stood really close together almost embracing and cry harder saying "Steve are you in love with Natasha" his face twists into a sad look as he pulls you in for hug and says "y/n your my girl and I only love you and always will, you are good enough for me thats why i love you." And with that the two of you embrace and snuggles up to together on the bed...
_______________________________

Hope you like it, i liked this idea so i hope you do too!
Shocked again at how many views this book has thank you!