Imagine - Tony - Karmas a bitch.

Authors note- Don't hate how I've portrayed him here please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was going perfect , you had finally been considered for the promotion in your office to Head of Sales , the girl in Starbucks had managed to get your coffee done properly for the first time, it was also yours and Tony's 5th Wedding Anniversary , granted he was acting like he had forgotten this morning.

You were outside the Avengers tower , when you noticed an extreme amount of reporters outside , you could hear them whispering "Isn't that Starks Wife." "Clearly she doesn't know." "Poor Girl." It was then you started to panic you ran through the crowd, worried something had happened to Tony.

Running through the building the employees looked panicked, this made you panic more running into the lift , heading straight up to the top floor where your penthouse was , where you thought Tony would be.

This would be the typical time when every single person decides to get in the lift , they all seemed intent on stopping you from going to tony , which you thought strange surely if he was injured they be helping you.

It was only once you emerged from the lift , luckily Steve was there at the same time as he stopped you.....

6 Months Later

You awoke from a dream, not even a good dream , the worse dream , that day being played over and over again in your mind.

Emerging from the lift to see Tony in your bed , with your best friend Tahlia, you knew she had always wanted Tony , but you never thought she would actually do it.

The pain you felt seeing them together was enough to send Tony divorce papers the week after. Today was the day , you'd see him again after all these months, the only person you've had any form of contact with was Steve.

He's been your rock over the last couple months , he felt hatred towards Tony for doing this to you, but knew he couldn't do anything without hurting you too.

You finally drag yourself out of bed and into the shower , you go about your morning routine , teeth , hair make sure you're ready for work . Probably end up skipping breakfast , but this morning Steve was in your kitchen making you pancakes.

"Morning Y/n , I've made breakfast oh and I let myself in sorry , didn't want you to be alone today. How're you feeling?"

You just stood there and could feel the tears forming , in seconds you were in Steve's arms , he was cradling you like you were his , you let that thought slide 'surely not' .

He dragged you into the kitchen to eat and then helped you decide on what was best to wear in the meeting. He gave you a ride to the tower , when you got there you saw Tony arguing with the girl you once called friend.
It seemed like they were breaking up? 'Really already?' you thought.

Then you heard Tony say "I gave up everything for you , I cheated on the only person that ever cared about me because I thought you were better" You could feel your rage burning in side you , luckily Steve was standing with you , hand on your shoulder to stop anything.

"Was I not good enough for you Tahlia?" "Is he better?"

That was when Tony locked eyes on you....
You laughed and then......
The only thing you said.......

Karma , isn't it a bitch ey Tony