Powerful 4.0

Halilintar's blade clashes with Solar's, the resulting crackle of energy it generates pushing them both backward.

Solar skids backwards on his feet, throwing his sword at Halilintar, who uses his own sword to block it, making it clatter to the floor.

Reverse dives for his sword at the bottom of Halilintar's feet, dodging a kick as he rolls out of the way, pointing his Solar Blade at Halilintar's neck — it rests directly on his adam's apple.

Halilintar rips his head away, a slim, slit line of red making it's way onto his throat where Solar managed to get in a hit.

As he moves his body, he coordinates the hit of his hand directly at Solar's face — but it stays exactly an inch away from Reverse's face, restricted by Reverse Thorn's vines that sneaked up on him and binded his arms in the last minute.

Blaze stays alert, burning it all off as he tackled Reverse Thorn. Halilintar continues his attacks, even with the imprint of thorns in his arm.

Trying to catch Solar off guard, Blaze shoves a hand into Thorn's face as he throws a Blaze Chakaram at Solar, who shoots a beam at it, the Blaze Chakaram bouncing off into a different direction.

Blaze swears.

It's impossible to make Solar lose focus once he's locked into a fighting mode — speaking from personal experience here, the number one Solar annoyer.

Thorn wraps his own vines around Thorn, interfering him from mixing with the fight at hand.

Blaze kicks him straight in the face, sending him across the floor, the vines ripping from it's original source, what with the insane force of Blaze.

Thorn abandons controlling the now separated vines, running for his Reversed version, as Blaze split off to help Halilintar with Reverse Solar.

Reverse Thorn draws leaf blades from his pockets and cuts open the remaining, loose vines that ensnared his figure, paying no mind to Thorn.

The floor splits apart again as Thorn grows another group of creeping plants, aiming for Reverse, but the latter casually cuts off the head of his plants that head for him. They fall to the floor immobile.

Thorn hisses in annoyance.

Most typically, he would have already switched to another element that held an advantage over nature, but seeing as they were split, and Blaze and Thunder were busy dealing with Solar, he'd have to deal with it instead.

Nature against nature was no good — not strong against itself, yet still able to find workarounds. It was like a game of repetitive ping pong, a roadblock.

Thorn gathers what calm he has, reminding himself to persevere, and not to back off. He'll finish off Reverse if he has to, with his bare hands — he won't forget what motive he came into this fight with in the first place.

To prove myself to my brother. To win.

'The same element isn't going to work against each other,' Thorn thought to himself, using his vines to block Reverse's own, that had originally been planning on halting Thunder yet again, 'I'll have to switch to brute force. No more elemental powers.'

Thorn, do you think your hand to hand combat mastery is up to the challenge?

He thinks back to all the files that Tapops' has, covering his own element. It's always stated that as a nature element, he excels in long distance combat and as a tempo guarder, but .. never close distance, it seemed.

Forever either the one who ensures others have a soft landing, supporting them with soft binds of leaf, or as a restraint, he's never outright used his fists.