Canteen Chaos

He was Rintis Island's beloved golden boy hero, and anywhere he walked, chaos spread around his feet like fire.

But Boboiboy secretly loved the trouble it got him into anyway, so there was nothing much to worry about, it seemed.

I mean, Boboiboy himself is a ball of total chaos and terror anyway.

Boboiboy yawned and rubbed his eyes.

Said eyes were red and puffy from staying up all night going through his pictures (and Boboiboy would never admit it, but him crying his eyes out over that picture contributed more than a little to the state of his eyes.)

True to the natural nosiness of any living kind, everyone was pointing out his eyes, fiercely whispering.

He was already long used to being everyone's favourite subject to talk about, and had hated it since he was a child.

Who were they anyway, prying into his private life?

Boboiboy rubbed his eyes blearily, and then digged into his food gratefully.

No matter how good Canteen Auntie's cooking was today, he kept his carefully crafted stone faced expression as he ate, mindful to not meet anyone's gaze.

Boboiboy scarfed down his food, not even remotely elegant, standing up to throw his plate into the washer pile until Fang decided to saunter into the canteen like he owned the place.

Uh oh.

Fang could not see him like this! His manful pride and dignity wouldn't be able to take any questions about his current state.

Boboiboy hurtled his way over to the other exit in the cafeteria, born ready to throw open those iron doors and walk straight OUT - Crud.

"Boboiboy!" Fang was calling him. There was no way to run now.

Boboiboy froze in his tracks.

Putting on his best poker face, he turned around to face the natural phenomenon that was Fang.

Fang's nose wrinkled as he looked at Boboiboy's strained expression.

"Uhm, you good dude?" Fang reached out to put a hand on his shoulder.

Softening a little at Fang's public display of worry for him, Boboiboy's smile melted a little more into a genuine one.

"I'm fine, trust me."

The ravenette raised an eyebrow. "If you say so."

"Some kid with white hair crash landed in our ship compartment and was wounded pretty badly. He looks kind of like you, honestly." Fang stated simply.

Boboiboy blinked at the description of the boy.

Some kid with white hair.

"And - and a brown strip of hair?" He asked.

"Yeah, how'd you guess that?"

Boboiboy didn't reply. "Thank you for telling me that, Fang!" Boboiboy shouted, already throwing open the doors and flying down the hallways at top speed.

"Wha- Boboiboy!" Fang shouted, running after the orange blur.

Fang ran into the wall and fainted.

Bless him.

He'd make sure to come back for the shadow manipulator later. For now, top priority was getting to said boy with white hair and a brown streak that landed himself in the TAPOPS ship compartment.

Along with making sure he was okay, too.