Powerful 3.0

FrostFire was bleeding out badly, clutching his side as he watched Reverse Ice lean onto the ball of water lazily.

"Until you can think of a way to stop your bleeding, I won't be fighting you. I'd utterly destroy you." Reverse groans lazily, stretching his back. 

"Oh, hey, Reverse Earthquake and Thunderstorm are out, that's nice." Reverse Ice says non-chalantly.

"Your teammates are out cold and you don't mind?" FrostFire asked disbelievingly, as he held on to his wound.

There would be no way to heal it, as he didn't have a medkit on him, and self healing in his mindscape wouldn't do much.

"I mean, even without their help, I'll still be able to, as I said, utterly destroy you losers. All is fine and well." Reverse Ice shrugs boredly.

"Your so arrogant." FrostFire rolled his eyes disbelievingly, and Reverse Ice merely shrugged a second time.

"I get that alot. If you don't have arrogance and a ego, you'll lose. You'll feed off of the fact that your ego would be hurt if you lost. Nothing else. We don't do the sappy shit you heroes do, we don't fight for the sake of our 'friends', that's just plain dumb." Reverse looked at the bleeding FF.

"Fight me like a man! Your just chilling around, not daring to fight me, pussy!" FrostFire yelled impulsively.

"You're literally bleeding to death but want to fight me? You have a deathwish." Reverse Ice stared, unamused, at the pouting FrostFire.

"Well, you could heal me! And then we could fight like men!" FrostFire yelled.

It was quite obvious Blaze was the one yammering all this nonsense.

"And why, would I do that?" Reverse Ice questioned, raising a single brow. 

"So we could fight like men? Duh?" FrostFire raised his arms in the air, gesturing wildly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

Reverse Ice stared at the dumb element.

"And I thought Reverse Blaze was a idiot." Reverse murmurs, and FrostFire is very, very offended.

"Hey! What the hell?!" FrostFire barks, face red with anger.

"Hm? I said nothing." Reverse Ice states.

"You little —" FrostFire feels his hands begin to burn with fire. And then it doesn't. FrostFire stands still.

Within FrostFire, stood Blaze and Ice, arguing.

"What?! Give him a piece of our minds! Why are you being so timid?" Blaze complained, still clutching his sides.

"You're losing blood and making impulsive decisions. Just wrap up your wound and let me make the decisions." Ice deadpanned.

"I'm being impulsive?" Blaze stared incredulously at Ice.

"You're kidding!" Blaze stared, disgusted at Ice's words. "You know what? Just let me heal you," Ice reached for Blaze's wound.

"Hey—"

"Just stand still."

"I can heal myself!"

"No."

"Let me be! I'll let myself bleed out if you don't stop!"

"No."

"Why are you answering no to everything?!!!"

"No."

Blaze pouted like a little kindergarten child as Ice carefully wrapped his wound. Upon finishing, the white cloth had already been stained red.