Firm Grasp

Boboiboy smiled and twirled his loose watch in his hand, happy to finally let his wrist breathe after being restricted by the bands of his watch all day, as proven by the red imprint of the bands against his skin.

It was late into the night, and would you guess it — that's right! His boring "vacation" was finally ending today!

After the clock on his bedside table hit 00:00, he'd get to go take up missions like his friends again!

Gone was the depressing days after days where he dragged his amoeba bones down the grey, dull hallways. New planets to explore, new missions to experience!

"Yahooo!!" The boy with jet black hair screams victory as he drops head first into his fluffy hospital bed, in which he bounces a few times.

Reverse laughs as he watches his brother.

"For you to be this happy to getting off from a vacation of all things." The albino shoots an amused look at his younger brother. "Wouldn't anyone jump for joy to get time off?"

"Not when you spend all of it cooped up in a stu—" "Language, Boboiboy." " — pid station!"

Boboiboy puffs out his cheeks and folds his arms into an angry cross.

Reverse laughs again. Ahhh, the feeling of being able to spend time with his brother again after so many years was great.

"Well, congratulations, Cadet."

To his little brother's displeasure, he reaches over to pull off Boboiboy's cap and ruffles Boboiboy's hair like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey! Stop it!"

Reverse gives a guilty grin. "No way. It's an elder brother's duty to annoy the hell out of their younger ones once in a while."

"Elder brother? You're my twin!"

"Don't be so cruel. Let me dream."

His hands claw into Boboiboy's fluffy, black-brown hair. There goes Boboiboy's effort to comb it this morning.

"Hell no it isn't! Hands oooooff!" Ever the courageous, selfless hero that people constantly describe him as, he flops over on the bed pathetically and struggles to get Reverse's hands off him.

"You big bully!" He whines, only making Reverse laugh harder.

"Oh yeah? Do you really think this is bullying?" A sinister light shines into Reverse's eye, as he raises another hand up, fingers spread wide strangely.

Boboiboy near instantly recognizes it.

"Nooo!" He gasps.

"The jelllyfiiiiishhh!!!!"

Beside them, another patient garbed in hospital clothes blinks at whatever the "Jellyfish" might be.

Boboiboy screams a lung piercing "Nooo" once again — Reverse's hands reach down and — drum roll please, ladies and gentlemen.

Reverse hand's reach down to tickle him.

Boboiboy worms and kicks and screams like his life depends on it as Reverse spares him absolutely no mercy. It's so tickly!

"Noooo —" Boboiboy's words are half hearted, out of breath from panting for air, unable to stop his uncontrollable laughter.

"Yeah? Yeah?" Reverse laughs, utterly joyful. "And what were you saying about a 'big bully'?!"

Boboiboy finally pries off Reverse's hands, laughter eventually fading out, replaced by extremely urgent gulps of air.

Reverse, satisfied, lifts his hands from where it was torturing Boboiboy with his fingers.