How you met

Hey guys! This is my second story so please be nice to me. Hope you guys enjoy!

Naruto:

You were minding your own business walking through the streets of Konoha, sensing people walking behind you. You turn around and see a blushing blonde boy with some of his friends. "Um, can I help you?" you asked confused. "Oh no, I just... I just think your really pretty..." he blushes even more and you could hear his friends giggling. "Um, thank you?" you said. He then started laughing a bit, freaked out, and ran off followed by his friends.

Sasuke:

"Ino?! Let me go!" you yelled trying to get away from Ino's grip but she kept on running to who knows where. "Ino!" You finally get lose from her grip but fell back. You felt yourself being caught from your arms. "Watch it. Be more careful." you heard a low voice say. You turned around and saw a raven haired boy staring at you. "Um thanks. Sorry about that." you laughed. He then walked away leaving you there just staring at him blushing a bit. "Looks like someone has a crush on Sasuke...." You turned around seeing Ino smirk. "No I don't! Stop lying."

Kiba:

"Luna! Come back!" You started running after your dog who was chasing a squirrel. You take her leash off once, and she instantly finds a squirrel to chase. You started to get tired of running and gave up. After about 5 minutes you saw someone walking to you with 2 dogs. "Um hello miss, is this your dog?" you looked down beside him and saw Luna. "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" you hugged Luna as she started wagging her tail. "Your welcome. Well I better get  going. Bye!" said the boy as he started walking away. You stared at him and turned to Luna. "You know Luna, I'm glad you ran away. He's actually really cute!" She just kept wagging her tail not understanding a word you just said.

Neji:

You and Hinata were the best of friends ever since you were 5. You knew she had a cousin but you didn't know who he was. Well, now you do since you ran into him and you immediately knew he was Neji since he look a lot like your best friend. "Oh hi Neji!" He turned around and looked at you confused. "I'm Hinata's best friend. I know who you are." His face went from a confused one to a nice and happy face. "Nice to meet you." he said. Today was Hinata's birthday and you needed to get a cake for her. Although you didn't know where the cake aisle was. "Hey by the way, do you know where the cakes are? It's my first time here." you told him. He nodded his head and said "Don't worry about it. I already have it for her party." "Oh ok!" you said and left to go to Hinata's party.

Gaara:

"Come on (Y/N)! I want you to meet my brother!" your friend Temari said and pulled you by the wrist, making you follow her. Since she was your friend, you didn't stop her. You both stoped in front of a cute red haired boy. "(Y/N), this is Gaara. Gaara, this is (Y/N). I think you two will really hit it off!" She then left, leaving you there blushing in front of Gaara. "Hey..." he said and looked down. "Hi!" you waved. He then invited you to eat some ramen, which you agreed to. After you ate it was night time so you waved your goodbye and left. Little did you know, he already had a thing for you.

I'm done with the first chapter! Yay! Hope you guys enjoyed! I'll be making a chapter everyday so yeah. Bye!