He says sorry

Ok so, before we start this, I wanted to say sorry for not updating everyday like I said I would. So I'm going to change that. I'll update every 2-3 days and if I'm in a good mood, I'll do it everyday. Sorry once again and Enjoy!

Naruto:

You were at Karin's house, balling your eyes out, when you guys heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." she said. You nodded your head and continued to cry, as she went to the door. You heard Karin talking to someone and she told them you'll be right there. "Hey (Y/N)? Someone wants to talk to you." You wiped your eyes and went to the door. You looked up and saw Naruto with one of your favorite flowers. You didn't bother saying anything and just slammed the door. Karin must have heard it since she was telling you to listen to what he has to say. After a lot of yelling, you opened the door again and saw a sad Naruto still standing there. "What?" you asked angerly.  "Look (Y/N), I'm sorry about what happened, but it wasn't my fault! Hinata just came to our house while you were gone and threatened to hurt you if I didn't do what she wanted. I know your stronger than her, but I still didn't want you to get hurt because of me! So, when you saw us, I kicked her out and came looking for you." You were shocked. Hinata seemed like such a nice girl. You instantly felt bad for your boyfriend, and tackled him in a hug. Karin, on the other hand, thought this was too much drama, so she asked if you two were good now. "Yeah, we're good." you answered. You and Naruto then went back home.

Sasuke:

"Get out of here!" you yelled at him. Sasuke had come looking for you, and found you at Ino's house. "I'm sorry (Y/N)! I didn't want to it was just a dare!" he explained. "Oh sure... I totally believe you!" you yelled. "Um... sorry to interupt, but Sasuke's right. It was a dare that Gaara told them to do. I was there. You knew Ino would never lie to you, so you looked bad at Sasuke and gave him a glare. He then took out some flowers and handed them to you. "I wasted my money on you, Idiot. You better say thank you." You loved flowers, so your glare turned into a smile and you kissed him right then and there. "Thanks!" you said. He just gave you a grunt and told you to come home with him.

Kiba:

You were staying at a hotel, since you couldn't stay with Hana. Why? Because she lived in the same house as him. Hana was the only person you told you were staying there. Of course, she told Kiba. You heard a knock on the door, so you opened it. Kiba was standing there with some chocolates. Your favorite ones. "(Y/N), I can't live without you. I need you. Please forgive me. You know I was drunk. I would never do anything like that to you!" Deep down, you knew he was right. You decided to forgive him and you then asked him how Luna was. Looks like you were more conserned about her than Kiba. (Just kidding! I mean if you want it can be like that :3)

Neji:

"I'm sorry (Y/N)!" You just stood there leaning on the door frame. "I'm sorry about what happened. It was all Ten-ten, but I promise I won't do it again!" He was now on his knees and you felt bad. "Please come home..." he begged. You bent down, and patted his back. "It's ok. I forgive you." His face lit up and he immidiently kissed you. "So your leaving (Y/N)?" asked Hinata. "Yeah. Thanks for everything!" you said leaving.

Gaara:

You heard a knock on your hotel room door. You went up to it, and opened the the door. You stood there in shock as you stood in front of Gaara. "What do you want?" you asked him, leaning on the door frame. "Ok, I'm sorry (Y/N). I know I said that I would always choose you, and I made a big mistake. I promise I'll never do it again. Just please come back home." You questioned yourself a bit before you decided to forgive him. You gave him a big hug while telling him how much you missed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok! I finally done! I have no more ideas, so please give me some requests. Please! Hugs and kisses!