Falling asleep on them

Naruto:

It had been a long day of training and you were exhausted. You were way too tired to even do anything else. You slowly walked up to a tree Naruto was sitting under and sat next to him. "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" he said. He looked at you and noticed that you were asleep with your head on his shoulder. Who could blame you? It was late and you guys trained the whole day. Naruto gave your asleep body a soft smile and kissed your forehead. "I love you (Y/N)..." he said before falling asleep next to you.

Sasuke:

"I'm finally done!" you yelled out excitedly. Sasuke jumped from the sudden yell but quickly went back to normal. "You Idiot!" he yelled and you laughed. After 5 stacks of paperwork you finally finished. "Hey! Let's watch a movie!" you said. "Hn." was all he said. That duckbutt head. You put on movie and made some popcorn. You layed your head on his lap and enjoyed the moment with him. You were getting a little tired and fell asleep. Sasuke ran out of popcorn and wanted you to make some more. He looked down at you and noticed you were asleep. He kissed your forehead and hoped you wouldn't notice. Why? Because he was so rude and didn't want anyone to know he had a soft side. (Even though you already knew) Guess he has to make the popcorn.

Kiba:

After walking the dogs for so long, you came home to a cooking Kiba. "It smells good in here Kib. Want are you cooking?" you asked sniffing the air. "Pizza." he said. He knew it was your favorite and he planned to pay you back by cooking your favorite for walking the dogs. You got a chair and sat down, panting. "Can't wait to eat!" you said and he gave you a smile. After you two finished eating, you guys went to your bedroom. You layed down and started watching TV. It's been a long day for you so it's only natural you fall asleep. Kiba looked at you asleep on his shoulder and kissed your head.

Neji:

Loooooooooooooooooong day of training. You just wanted some rest. You and Neji decided to sit on a bench near your house. You sat down and immidiently fell asleep on Neji. He didn't want to wake you up, so being the kind gentleman he is, he picked you up bridal style, and took you home.

Gaara:

Doing a 24 hour challenge, wasn't the best idea. Now you were so tried, you couldn't even keep your eyes open for longer than 5 minutes. Gaara had to constently wake you up. You two were watching a movie together and you felt so comfortable. Gaara cuddling next to you, a warm blanket around the two of you, the peace and quiet. You fell asleep. Just like that! Once the movie was over, Gaara looked at you and noticed you were asleep and didn't want to wake you up. You both fell asleep on the couch.