Itachi Uchiha (Pt 2)

He catches you singing:

Here with me- Marshmello

You were basically having a party with airpods on, dancing your butt off, when your favorite song came on. You didn't realize Itachi was just "stalking" you and watching you dance while blushing. But anyway, you started singing, and boy did his blush get darker. He crept up on you, and hugged you from behind. It made you jump a little, but you soon went back to normal. "How long were you watching me?" you asked. "Long enough." he replied. "......"

Moving day!:

"Yay! I can finally move in with the best boyfriend in the world!" you said doing a victory dance in your seat. "Now drive! I can't wait another minute!" he obeyed and stared to drive to his house. You guys had already packed all your things, and now you just needed to unpack. With the help of his little brother Sasuke that is.

Falling asleep on them:

You were really tired since after you finished all your assignments for school and Itachi was sweet enough to make a movie night for the both of you. He was so sweet. Little did he know that half way through the movie, he little princess would be asleep, with her head on his lap.

He cheats on you:

You came home after a long day, and saw the last thing you wanted to see. That bitch Sakura was making out with your boyfriend. YOUR BOYFRIEND! You marched up to them and slapped Sakura so hard she fell down. "What do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?!" you asked her. "That's your fault for steal Sasuke 2 away from me!" She said angerly. "SASUKE 2?!" What was wrong with her? You didn't wanna hear anymore, so you grabbed her by the ear and dragged her far, far, FAR from your house. You went your own way to Ten Ten's house.

He thinks about it:

That bitch! I hate Sakura! I need to find a way to apologize to (Y/N)! (Sorry it's so short)

He says sorry:

Itachi came to Ten Ten's house to come and see you. He knocked on the door which was opened by you. Once you saw him, you slammed the door on his face. "(Y/N), please listen! It wasn't my fault, it was all Sakura, I swear!" You knew Itachi wouldn't lie to you. So you went outside and takled him in a hug!

When other boys hit on you:

Sharigan. Genjutsu. Killing. Those are the three things that happen.