You Meet Again

Hey guys! I know I'm doing two today but I just couldn't wait! Enjoy!

Naruto:

You were eating at Ichiraku's when you heard a familiar voice. You turned around and saw the same blonde boy you did a few days ago. When he saw you, you knew he was embarrassed. He sat next to you and ordered his ramen. He then turned to you. "Hey, sorry about the other day. My friends just made me do something stupid." he laughed. "It's ok. I'm (Y/N) by the way." you said. "Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm gonna be the next hokage!" You smiled. You really liked him. He was sweet, funny, energetic, and very handsome. "I'm sure you will Naruto."

Sasuke:

You were at the store buying some food when you heard a familiar voice. "Hey, you're that girl from the other day. The one who fell on me." You turned around to see Sasuke. "Oh haha yeah, that's me!" you laughed embarrassed. "How's it going?" he asked. "It's going great just getting some food." you said. "Oh cool. What's your name by the way?" he asked. "I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." "Sasuke Uchiha" he said. "I know. My friend had a crush on you when she was little." He sighed in annoyance. "Girls..." he mumbled.

Kiba:

You were walking Luna, when you saw the boy from the other day. "Hey!" you waved. He waved back. "Hey..." "(Y/N)." you answered. "Hey (Y/N). I'm Kiba and this is Akamaru." he said pointing to his dog which barked when he saw you. "Hey Kiba. Hi Akamaru." you said bending down to pet him. "Maybe we should schedule a play date for them." you said. "Sure thing." he replied.

Neji:

You were at Hinata's house talking about boys. You then heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." you told her. You opened the door and saw Neji. You blushed when you saw him. He was so hot! "H-Hey Neji." said Hinata "Hey Hinata, hey..." You came out of your thoughts and told him your name. "(Y/N)" you told him. "Hey (Y/N). Nice to see you again."

Gaara:

You were at Temari's house thinking about Gaara. "You like him don't you?" she asked. You snapped out of your thoughts and turned to her blushing. "Who?" you asked. "You know who. Gaara." Hearing his name made you blush even more. "N-No..." you answered. "Oh really?" She then opened her door with Gaara standing right there. "Hey (Y/N)." he said. You turned red as a tomato and fainted. "(Y/N)!" they yelled.

Haha I'm done! I might be making two tomorrow again. Hope you enjoyed!