Caught making out

Hey guys! All I have to say is Enjoy!

Naruto:

You and Naruto were bored at his house, watching a movie. "Hey (Y/N), I'm bored. What do you wanna do?" he asked. You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know." you said. You then went to go make him ramen without telling him and when you came back, you could see how grateful he was. You walked up to him and put his dish on the living room table. He then turned your face so you were looking at him. He smiled and kissed you. You kissed back passionately as you climbed on top of him, sitting on his lap. He then broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck. "Ahh, Naruto..." you said as he kissed your sweet spot. He started licking and sucking slightly at that spot till a hickey appeared. He looked back up at you and kissed your lips once more. "Hey dope, do you have any..." You both jumped out of your skins seeing Sasuke at Naruto's open window. "Damn it Sasuke, what do you want?" you both said.

Sasuke:

"Hey (Y/N), Itachi is finally out of the house." Sasuke said as he pushed you to the wall and kissed your neck. "Mmmm Sasuke, what if he's not?" You moaned again. He stoped kissing your neck and looked into your eyes. "I saw him leave the house. It's only you and me now." he said as he winked at you. He kissed you and you gracefully kissed back. He licked your bottom lip, asking for permission which you gladly granted. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch of it. You let out a soft moan and you two heard the door open and heard plastic bags. "Hey Sasuke, I'm ho-" You both looked at the door seeing Itachi staring at you two. "Shit..." mumbled Sasuke.

Kiba:

You and Kiba were curently in his room kissing. He then bite your bottom lip slightly to ask for permission. You opened your lips a little bit more, and he put his tongue inside your mouth, not missing any spots. He broke the kiss and looked into your eyes for a few seconds. He then attacked your neck with love bites, kisses, and little licks here and there. "Mmm, Kiba..." you moaned out as he found your sweet spot. Once he heard you moan, he knew he found it and started sucking. Kiba's door suddenly opened, and Hana was standing right there, staring at you both with a pale face. You and Kiba both blushed as she ever so slowly closed the door and left, leaving you both there speechless.

Neji:

Neji burst inside your house without a warning and pushed you against the wall. He put your hands above you head and held them tightly. He smirked at you before he started kissing you. He immidiently put his tongue in your mouth without asking first. He broke the kiss and started sucking on your sweet spot till a hickey appeared. You were confused beyond belief, but it felt too good to care. "*Moan* Neji..." You two didn't realize that your door was still open and Hinata came in. When she saw you two, she just stood there shocked and blushed a bit. "Um... (Y/N)-chan?" You both jumped out of your skins and turned to her. "Hinata?! What are you doing here?" you asked her. "Well, I saw the door open so I wanted to stop by and say hello! But you seem kind of busy so I'll go." She walked away. "Wait Hinata!" you said but it was too late. You both stood there embarrassed.

Gaara:

Gaara stood there in front of you not saying a word and just looked into your eyes. He stared into them dearly and then kissed you. You were shocked at first but then started kissing back. He pulled away and started kissing your neck. He kissed, licked, bit, and sucked on your sweet spot until a hickey appeared. "Proof that you belong to me." he said, which made you blush a bit. Before he got the chance to kiss you again, you heard his room door open. "Hey guys! What are you doing?" Temari asked with Kankuro by her side.(Without make up) "Oh, nothing!" you laughed while blushing. "Really? Cause we heard you moans all the way from down stairs." Kankuro said. "Shit, was I that loud?" you asked as they all nodded there heads yes.

I'm finally done now! Ok, I'm going to sleep. Good night!