He cheats on you

I honestly don't know why I'm making this one. I just want some drama in our scenarios. Ok, enjoy!

Naruto:

You knew Naruto was never the one to cheat. You also knew he knew you didn't really like Hinata. You didn't have anything against her, but you just hated the fact how she never got over Naruto and you. Even though, she has Kiba. (This is all real. I don't really like her.) One day you came home and found Hinata all on top of Naruto, stoking his cheek before kissing him. You were devastated. You didn't want to see anymore so you let out a loud sob before runing out crying.

Sasuke:

Naruto and Sasuke? Kissing? No, no, it can't be true... and they were giggling! "...Sasuke?" you asked. They stopped kissing and turned to you, horrified. "(Y-Yn-chan)? What are you doing here?" he asked. "I came to surprise you. I came back from the mission early. Seems like you and Naruto are pretty busy right now..." You turned and ran away, balling your eyes out.

Kiba:

That girl! That Hinata! How dare she! You knew Kiba liked Hinata when he was younger, but he had you now! "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO KIBA, HINATA?!" you yelled making sure to scare her. "I-I..." she started studering. Like always. "STOP STUDERING! YOUR SO ANNOYING! GET OFF OF HIM!" You pushed her off and realized she made Kiba drunk. You didn't know what to do, so you just left, hitting her in the prosses.

Neji:

Tenten. The girl you thought you could trust, betrayed you. "What the-" Neji and Tenten got up from the floor and quickly apolegized. "Eh, I don't wanna hear it..." you said before leaving. "(Y/N)"!

Gaara:

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS!" You cried out and hit Gaara. "YOU TOLD ME ALL THESE FAN GIRLS MENT NOTHING TO YOU!" you continued yelling. What happened was when you came home, you found Gaara and 3 fangirls huddled around him drinking. That's what gets us to this point. Before giving him a chance to explain what happened, you slammed the door and left.