Fix You- History Repeating

"I need your help," Chastity said urgently the next morning. "Yours and Elena's."

I had just gotten to school with Elena when Chastity ran up to me, begging to talk to me alone. Elena walked off with Caroline and Olivia to give us our privacy.

"With?" I questioned.

She looked around briefly before turning back to me and leaning in slightly.

"Bonnie," she answered.

"What's wrong with Bonnie?" I asked instantly concerned for her.

"She's been having these weird dreams," Chastity said. "They're all of Emily and she slept-walked to the cemetery."

"Wait, what?"

"Bonnie woke up in a cemetery this morning," she elaborated. "She has no idea how or when she even got there, but she did."

"Do you know?" I asked.

Chastity pressed her lips together and released a big breath of air through her nose.

"I have an idea," she admitted. "The crystal."

"That crystal Damon gave Caroline?" I asked with a raised brow.

Bonnie had told Elena and I all about the ugly crystal Damon gave Caroline, who then gave it to Bonnie when she was done with Damon. As far as I knew, Caroline was trying to get it back from Bonnie- most likely for Damon and who knew what he wanted it for. I wanted to ask him, but I knew he wouldn't tell me.

"That's the one," Chastity confirmed. "Dammit, I don't know what to do here."

"Calm down," I said gently at her stressed tone. "Have you talked to your aunt? Or Bonnie's Grams?"

"They both said that Bonnie needs to embrace it and listen to Emily," she replied. "Is it bad that I'm glad I'm not the one being haunted here?"

I sighed and looked at her.

"What about Olivia?" I asked then. "Does she even know?"

"Aunt Claire has told her numerous times that we're witches, but Little Miss Livia is a master in the art of denial," she sighed. "I even showed her the feather trick and she didn't believe it."

"She's been told she's a witch and after you showed her that, she still doesn't believe it?" I asked surprised.

"Nope."

I didn't know what to say after that. You could only go so long denying something with it right in your face. I have learned that over the past couple months.

"Come on," Chastity said then. "We'll be late for class."

I blinked again, still thinking about the dreams Bonnie's been having before following Chastity inside the school.

"So he's letting you do extra credit to get back on track?" I asked Jeremy.

He and I were walking through the halls together a little later on and he just told me about his meeting with the new history teacher, Alaric Saltzman. He said Mr. Saltzman made a deal with him; Jeremy writes a paper for extra credit and his grade shoots up like a rocket. A clean slate from Mr. Tanner.

"Yeah," Jeremy said happily. "I have a week."

"That's awesome," I grinned. "I'm so glad he's giving you another chance."

"Believe me, so am I," he said.

His attention was pulled away then by something behind me so I looked over my shoulder to see what and saw Stefan watching us, seeming to be waiting until we were done talking.