Fix You- Lost Girls part 2

-Third POV-

"Elizabeth wasn't just with Damon that night," Stefan told Elena, continuing his story. "She came to me later on after I had dropped Katherine off to her room."

"So you did steal Elizabeth from Damon?" Elena asked Stefan. Stefan shook his head.

"Turns out….Elizabeth was never ours to steal," Stefan told her.

*Flashback*

Stefan kissed Elizabeth as he hovered over her in bed. She quickly changed their positions, straddling his lap as he sat up and began kissing down her neck. He suddenly stopped and held her face gently in his hand, looking up at her.

"I will love you forever," he told her.

"Forever is a very long time, you know," she sighed as he began kissing down her neck again.

"Not long enough," he whispered against her jaw.

 He continued kissing her and she smiled as she did so when she suddenly felt her fangs slowly start to protrude from her gums and the veins around her eyes popped out. Stefan heard the crinkling and looked up at her face. His shock didn't allow him to make a sound, not even when she sunk her fangs into his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Elizabeth braced herself against the mirror as Emily tied her corset up. She flinched every now and then when Emily yanked the laces. She may have been a vampire, but the corsets were still uncomfortable. Stefan's eyes fluttered open, his memories of the night before slowly returning to him. He sat up in bed abruptly when he remembered what happened. Elizabeth's face….she bit him…. Elizabeth smiled at him.

"Good morning," she said calmly. "Leave the room, please."

Emily, knowing what her lady was, did as she asked and left the room while Stefan felt his neck.

"You're upset," Elizabeth stated, turning around and walking toward Stefan.

"Your face," he said with wide eyes. "It was like a demon."

He was confused on how someone who appeared to be so angelic could look so demonic.

"But you're not afraid," she told him.

"How can I not be?" he asked. She got closer. "Get away."

"It doesn't change the way you feel about me," she said looking him straight in the eye, compelling him. "You will not tell anyone."

"I-"

She pressed her finger to his lips.