Fix You- Bloodlines part 2

I danced victoriously as I slammed my shot glass down after I finished my shot before everyone else at the bar- including Damon- yet again.

"That's 3!" I cheered, looking at Damon. "I'm a lot better at this whole drinking thing than I thought."

"Learn something new everyday," Damon smirked.

I giggled and looked around.

"All right, who's next?" I asked.

I knew it was probably a bad idea to continue down this path, but a more dominant part of me wanted to keep going.

"Honey, you should be on the floor," a blonde woman with pink cheeks next to me said.

"I am not even drunk. My tolerance is like way up here," I said jumping up to show her just how high up it was.

"You're so small though," she said.

"Tiny but mighty," I grinned.

~~~~~

The guy I was playing pool with- I know his name, trust me- swore loudly after his missed his shot. I laughed and leaned forward to take my shot when my phone rang, slightly bringing me out of my drunken high.

I jogged to my jacket, struggling to take my phone out of my pocket. When I finally got it out, I answered.

"Hello?" I said in to the receiver.

"Samantha?"

Crap, Aunt Jenna. She even used my full name? I'm in trouble.

I started yanking my jacket back on as I headed outside to hear her better.

"Jenna!" I greeted. "Hi!"

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured her, feeling guilty for making her worry. How long had it been since I last spoke to her? Or Elena and Stefan for that matter?

"It's not fine," she argued. "I got a call-"

I tripped over my own feet, dropping my phone in the process, and landed on my hands and knees. I groaned at myself and hurriedly picked my phone back up. Elena must have told her about the crash because she ran out of excuses for me. I felt terrible for putting her in a position like that. What kind of sister and niece was I?

I picked myself back up, ready to confess to Jenna where I really was, when an arm wrapped around me from behind and a hand covered my mouth and muffled my screams. More fear set in when I realized it was a vampire holding me after I was sped away at a speed no human would be able to move at.

Who was this person? Was I about to be dinner? And where is Damon?

~~~~~

Third POV

Damon returned to the bar with a sigh. It was dark out already and he knew that he needed to get Sam back to Mystic Falls before her sister and his brother had bigger hissy fits than they'd already been having.

"Hey, where's your girl?" Bree asked.

Damon frowned and looked around, not noticing the look on Bree's face as he did. His gorgeous companion was no where to be seen, not even by the pool table where he last saw her.

His eyes narrowed and he immediately got up from the bar without saying a word as a slight panic overtook him. Something wasn't right. Not even drunk Sam would take off on him like this.

He stepped outside, eyes searching wildly for her. Where was she?...

His eyes spotted her phone on the ground and a sick feeling settled in the pit of his stomach.