Fix You- You're Undead to Me

"What's up?" I asked Elena the next morning, seeing the weird look she had on her face.

"Did you know Vicki spent the night here?" she asked. I titled my head.

"What? She spent the night here?"

"Yeah, I just saw her in there," she said, pointing to the bathroom door.

I opened my mouth, then closed it again. I wasn't really sure what to say about that. I thought that Vicki was with Tyler....then again, I heard about her fight last night with Tyler so it would make sense that she would turn to Jeremy. Elena and I got dressed, then went downstairs and saw Jenna sitting at the table.

"Jenna," Elena whispered. "Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Uh-huh," Jenna nodded casually.

"And you have no objections?" Elena asked.

"He could be craftier about it," she replied. "At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh and uh, just so the both of you know I won't be home for dinner."

"Oh," I said slyly. "So you're actually going to do it. You're going to go out with Logan."

She told both Elena and I about Logan "Scumfell" asking her to dinner last night. We weren't really sure if she would actually do it or not.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes," Jenna said.

Elena and I laughed.

"Have you heard from Stefan, Elena?" she asked then.

"Not since he left me that very vague message three days ago," Elena answered. "'Hi, um, Elena, I, um, I have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days'."

"You still haven't called him?" I asked her, taking a sip of coffee.

"Nope," Elena said. "Not going to either."

"And you're ok with everything?" Jenna asked her. Elena slammed the milk carton on the counter. Poor milk.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it," Elena said. "But I'm not going to cry about it, either."

I sat down at the table next to Jenna, sipping my coffee while I listened to Elena.

"You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning, and then I thought 'what am I going to write?' Honestly, I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."

"Ok then," Jenna said.

I frowned, knowing Elena was hurt that Stefan was keeping things from her. She saw me looking at her and put her spoon down.

"I'll be fine," she assured both Jenna and I before leaving the dining room. Jenna sighed before looking at me.

"Don't look at me," I said. "I'm fine when it comes to guy trouble."

"None whatsoever?" she asked doubtfully, obviously referring to Adam.

"Mm-hmm," I nodded unconvincingly.

"Right," she said, disbelief clear in her tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chastity, Elena, Bonnie, and I were talking near my locker when we heard Caroline down the hall. We looked down and saw her with a few other girls, passing out flyers for the Sexy Suds Car Was that was supposed to be today.

"I want in your face sexy," Caroline said like nothing happened. "I mean, it's a fundraiser for god's sake."

"Unbelievable," Elena said. "It's like nothing happened."