❤️ Spiked The Punch ❤️

Requested by: Wattpad user @anime_muslim
During a party, someone *cough* *cough* Leo *cough* spiked the punch, so reader has to help Raph back to the lair. On the way back, however, he keeps flirting with them with no intentions of stopping any time soon. I hope you enjoy!

Drunken Flirty Raph X Shy Reader

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

The sound of the chanting crowd made you sigh as you sunk back into your seat. There was a party going on in the hidden city, and of course the boys wanted to attend with you. It wasn't that you didn't want to hang out with them, there were just... so many people.

You hummed as you heard the sound of Leo snickering. You looked over and raised a brow in confusion.

The blue clad turtle noticed your confusion, but instead of explaining, he pointed to Raph- who was in the center of the chanting crowd, guzzling the entire bowl of punch- and mouthed, "Just wait."

As soon as Raph had downed all the punch, he threw the empty bowl to the ground and the crowd erupted in cheers and screams. Nothing too bad was happening so far. For a few minutes, Raph was just cheering with hyped up crowd.

As soon as he went to give a high-five to someone, however, he missed and tripped forward, face-planting into the ground.

When he tried to get back up, he stumbled around a bit more as he chuckled and hiccupped. He bumped into a few things and people, even knocking some over, before collapsing once again.

"Leo..." you said, looking over at the turtle, who had a mischievous smirk on his face. "What did you do?"

"Whaaaat? Me?" he asked, feigning disbelief as he put his hands on his chest. "I did absolutely nothing! I just... added a few extra ingredients—"

"YOU SPIKED THE PUNCH?!" Your yelling drew the attention of several others towards you. Their gazes made you gulp, your anger sizzling down to embarrassment as you avoided eye contact.

"What? This party was getting pretty boring, anyways," Leo said, laughing to himself as his older brother stumbled to his feet and collapsed once again. "You got this, Raph! Just a few more tries!"

You sighed as you stood up, making you way to the turtle in red. "I'm taking him home."

"Good luck with that," Leo teased as he watched you try to help him to his feet. Key word: try.

As you wrapped his arm around your shoulder, he sent you a large grin, making your face heat up as you avoided eye contact. You had always liked Raph a lot, any friendly or kind gestures he gave you were enough to make your heart flutter. In the end, you were certain he didn't share the same feelings as you, but what was the harm in having a harmless crush?

"Alright, Raph, let's get you home," you said. The moment you took a step forward, Raph tripped and landed on top of you, making you yelp as he was crushing you under his wight.

"Eheh... Looksss like I'm- hic- fallin' for you in- in more ways than one~!"

You tensed up, processing what he had just said to you.

Was-

Was he hitting on you?

You could hear Leo doing his best to muffle his laughter, his hands covering his mouth as he hunched over.