❤️ You Need a Break ❤️

Requested by: Wattpad user @Undertalefangirl08
The reader is a junior in high school and starts overworking themself with all the stuff going on in school. They start avoiding the turtles, concerning them all; especially their boyfriend in red. He rushes over to their place, drags them away from the work, and treats them all sweetly. Alright! This actually sounds like a lot of fun to write! So, let's get to it!

Raph X Overworked Reader

Holy crap.

That's all you could think of when you looked over everything that was due within this week.

Literally. Every other word in your brain's dictionary was just thrown out except 'holy' and 'crap'.

Either this is the most overworking school in the United States, or the teachers are plotting to murder you by frying your brain.

Or both.

Yeah, probably both.

You groaned as you sat at your desk at your apartment, your textbook still open, pieces of homework scattered around your room, your essay due tomorrow not even half way done, and much, much more.

The last time you were this stressed was... well, never! This is literally the most stress you've ever been put under, and the most work you've ever had to do!

You groaned as you threw your head back, your chair rolling back a bit, spinning just a bit as you rubbed your eyes. "I think a small part of me just died inside," you groaned, shaking your head.

You soon heard a knock on your window. "The heck?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow. You opened the curtains, and there you saw your boyfriend in red, the one and only Raphael.

"Raph?" you questioned, opening the window.

"Hey (N/N)," Raph said, stepping inside with a bit of a struggle. It took him a while to climb in through the window, and you giggled a bit as he nearly fell on his face in the process, but with your help, he managed to come in.

He whistled as he looked around. "You've been busy, huh?" he said, picking up a sheet of homework, "How long've you been working?"

"Ehh, ever since I walked in through the door," you replied, pulling a strand of hair behind your ear, "Plus, I did a bit of studying while I was walking home."

Raph blinked a few times. "Ya know it's nearly nine, right?" he questioned. You stared at him for a bit. Wasn't it three o'clock like five minutes ago?

You quickly took out your phone and turned it on, and what d'ya know? It was 8:54. "Heh, looks like I got pretty caught up in my work," you chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of your head. However, Raph didn't find it as humorous and looked down at you with concern clear in his face.

He crossed his arms and said, "(Y/N), you should really get some rest. You look like you're dyin'!"

"Eheh, pr'aly 'cause I am," you chuckled in a joking manner. However, Raphael wasn't joking around.

He sighed and shook his head, "Just don't overwork yourself, alright? We don't need you pulling a Donnie and working for nights straight without sleep."