💜 I Never Told You To Stop 💜

Requested by: Quotev user Lord explosion murder (Yes, I made a Quotev account and posted this book on there—)
One night, Donnie took off his battle shell, and you being you, decided to start scratching his shell. He's shocked, but at the same time, it feels nice and relaxing.

Donnie X Reader

You were waiting in the lab, spinning around in a chair for your boyfriend to get back from his patrol with his brothers. You huffed a bit, as he was staying out a bit longer than usual.

"Is he alright...?" you questioned, stopping the chair and looking at the door. You started growing concerned, until you saw the door open.

"Don!" you exclaimed, jumping up and rushing over. A small smile was on Donnie's face as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel the tension in his muscles as you gently pulled away.

"Hey hun," he greeted, as you could tell he was exhausted, "Did you miss me? You sure seem like you did."

You sighed as you cupped his face with your hands, "Don, you look terrible! Come on, off to bed with you right now."

Donnie chuckled a bit, shaking his head, but he didn't try to resist. He pressed a button on his battle shell, making it fall off his real shell, and took his goggles off. He didn't bother put them in their proper places as you dragged him to his bed.

He plopped down on top of you- he was surprisingly light without his battle shell on- and wrapped his arms around your waist, his face in the crook of your neck. You smiled and hugged him.

It was then you realized this was the first time you've seen Donnie without his battle shell on. You hummed, and slowly lowered your hand onto his shell, and began gently scratching it.

You could feel Donnie shift a bit, "Uhm- Wh-What... exactly are you doing, (Y/N)...?"

"Ah- S-Sorry Don," you said, pulling your hand back. However, Donnie gently held your wrist.

"Ah- Hey, hey, I never told you to stop..." he said, bringing your hand back to his shell. You snickered a bit, slowly shaking your head as you gently began to scratch his shell once again.

You could feel him relax and melt into your touch and smiled. As your hands continued to scratch Donnie's soft shell, Donnie would occasionally make small comments such as, "Op- A little to the left..." "Up a bit..." "Yep- Yep, there's the spot..." You gently laughed as your chin rested on his head.

It didn't take long for you to hear his faint snores. Your hands stopped as you looked down at him. His face was relaxed as his eyes were gently closed, his body rising up and down as he took deep breathes and snored.

You chuckled as you gently positioned yourselves so you were both laying down on your sides, facing each other. "G'night, Don Don," you said, kissing his forehead before closing your eyes.

~^~

Ever since Donnie found out how nice and relaxing it felt to have his shell scratched, it became almost a routine for you to drag him to his bed and scratch his shell if he was stressed, whether it be from a battle, or from his inventions, or simply just from having a bad day.

Now, you obviously don't do this on the couch- no need to give Donnie's brothers something to tease him about- but whenever you're alone and your boyfriend is in need of a stress reliever, worry not; (Y/N) is ready to take the stress away.

Well, sometimes even when he's not stressed, he just wants his shell scratched because it feels good. Just like right now.

"(Y/N)..." the purple clad hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

You laughed a bit, kissing his temple, "Donnie, please, I'm nearly finished with my book. Just a few more chapters, and I'll come, alright?"

Donnie wasn't giving up so easily, and was now resting his head on top of yours, "A book can wait. A boyfriend can't."

It didn't take long for him to lose his patience and use one of his battle shell's robotic arms to grab your book, and just yeet it across the room.

"Wha- Don!" you exclaimed, "Don- I couldn't mark my page!"

"You can worry about that later," Donnie said, pressing a button to make his battle shell come off, "Right now, you've got a boyfriend to worry about."

You sighed, shaking your head, "Alright, alright." The corners of his mouth lifted up as he brought you over to his bed, and he once again plopped himself onto you, arms around your waist, face in the crook of your neck.

"God, you're so needy..." you teased, scratching his shell.

"Hey, not needy, simply determined to get what I want- Just a little more to the right..."

You had to admit- he was actually kinda cute when he was being so needy. You shook your head and grinned.

"You're adorable, y'know that, Don?"

"Shut up, (Y/N)..."

"Oh? So you don't want me to scratch your shell anymore?"

"Shutting myself up now..."

856 words
Well, hope you liked it! Sorry if this isn't what you wanted- Tried my best! Well, hope you enjoyed it either way!