💙 Blue Jealousy 💙

Requested by: Me
Ok, so, I wanted to write a oneshot so people can see my way of writing and stuff, and I realized the example I used on the request page is actually pretty interesting, so Imma use it-

Jealous Leo X Shy Artist Reader

"H-Hey, uhm...Leon? Have, uhm...Have you seen Mikey anywhere?"

That was what the blue clad heard from you whenever you entered the lair.

Every.

Single.

Time.

"Ahah, yeah, he's in his room!" he replied, scratching the back of his neck. He forced a grin on his face as he pointed to his younger brother's bedroom door. "Oh, uhm, alright. Th-Thanks Leon!" you exclaimed.

You ran off, waving to the blue clad turtle as you held your sketchbook in your hand, your long/short/medium hair flying behind you. Leo waved back, the forced grin still on his face, until you swung the door open, laughing as you hugged Mikey.

Leo sighed, the smile on his face falling as he looked down at the ground. He sighed; If only he could tell you...Well, tell you what, exactly?

Well, you see, this certain turtle in blue liked you. No, not just liked you as a friend, but like liked you, as in, 'Hey I really want you to be my girlfriend and go on a bunch of dates together' liked you.

I mean, could you blame him? You had quite the adorable looks, with an adorable personality to match. Why wouldn't he fall for a girl like you?

But the thing was, you liked his brother. Ouch... Well, at least that's what he thought until he heard this;
"(Y/N) and Leo sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~"
"Mikey! Just- Shut up!"

Now, this caught Leo's attention. He quickly yet quietly walked over to Mikey's bedroom door, peeking in as you forgot to close it.

There, he saw Mikey laughing with his hand above his mouth, and you hiding your face behind your sketchbook in embarrassment.

"M-Mikey! It's just a crush, sh-shut up!" you yelled, throwing a pencil at him. You lowered the sketchbook, to reveal your red face, and a drawing of Leo with a heart around it.

Leo could feel the heat in his face rise as Mikey continued to tease you. "Sh-Shut it! Leo's right in the living room! He's-He's gonna hear us!" you whisper-yelled.

Mikey was about to look out his door, when Leo quickly hid around the corner. You...liked him? Oh my gosh...

~^~

Well, poor, poor you, because the turtle in blue wouldn't stop using his one liners on you for weeks ever since the day he learned about your feelings, leaving you with a red face every time.

Today was no different.

You were just casually sitting on the couch; drawing in your sketchbook, when the blue clad approached you from behind. "Hey, (N/N)~" he purred, resting his chin on your head, wrapping his arms around you.

Your face immediately flushed, as you hid your drawing against your chest, clearing your throat, "Ehm...H-Hey Leon!"

Leo hummed, a small smirk on his face as he looked down at the sketchbook you were hiding. "So...what you drawin'?" he asked.

You stuttered a bit, pulling a strand of hair behind your ear as you said, "Ah- It's- It's nothing, y'know?"

Leo nodded, "I see...Well, since it's nothing, you won't mind if I take a peek at it, would you?"

You froze on the spot, not moving an inch. "I- Ehm- S-Sure..." you stuttered out. You hesitantly separated the book from your chest, showing one of your newest drawings to Leo.

He chuckled as he saw it was a drawing of himself. "Y'see, this is why I love ya," he said, watching your face turn red, "You're-You're just too cute, ya know?"

"Y...You..." you barely managed to stutter out, when suddenly, you felt yourself fall to your side.

"Woah- You alright (N/N)?" he asked, walking around the couch, looking down at you. He snickered as he saw you had passed out.

He gave you a quick kiss on your forehead, ruffling your hair, "You're too cute, (N/N), never change~"

710 words
That was way shorter than I wanted it to be...Welp! Hope you enjoyed it anyways! See ya later! Peace!