Chapter 28 - So Cute!!!

After the doctor check up on the wounds it was hell to get you to eat the hospital food, Hawks tried everything on his arsenal, from begging to ordering, you did not give up.

"That's food for the sick!" you said while pouting, if you could, you would have crossed your arms, but since you were chest down and back up, it was harder to do anything really.

"You ARE sick!" Keigo tried again, this conversation was going on for hours now, since the doctor went out of the bedroom at 5am, and now it was 3pm.

"I already told you! I'm not sick! I'm hurt!" 

"There's no difference!" he said flailing his arms around.

"Of course there is!"

Keigo stuffed his face on his hands and shouted, his scream being stuffed by his hands "JUST EAT! OUR I'M GONNA MAKE YOU" he demanded pointing at you.

"I'M A PERSON ON MEDICAL CARE!!!! AND FORCEFULLY FEEDING SOMEONE IS A CRIME!!!"

"YOU NEED TO EAT YOU DUMB BIRB!"

"I REFUSE TO EAT THIS FOOD! IS FOR THE SICK!"

"YOU ARE SICK!"

"AM NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

The shouting was interrupted by an angry nurse grabbing Hawks by his ear "SIR! You are on a hospital!!! You need to keep the noise down! Our you gonna have to leave!" a copy of the other nurse was angrily looking at him, but this one had more of a fox vibe, unlike her sister that have more of a wolf vibe.

"Oh! You must be Amaterasu's sister! Nice to meet you" she looked at you and huffed, letting go of your brothers ear.

"If you don't eat you can't go home... and it's nice to finally meet you too" the fox nurse got closer to the bed and took the tray of cold food "I'm gonna go get you some warm food, and if you behave and eat everything I will sneak you something, deal?" her fluffy tail was swaying lightly.

".... Okay... I will eat it... BUT IT NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING SWEET!"

She chucked and nodded going out of the room.

"Oh my good! That hurt!" Keigo pouted as he caressed his ear "I like her sister more! The other one is also prettier!"

"But... Kei-nii... they are identical..." you look at him with a poker face.

"Nu-uh! they are totally different! The one from yesterday had wolf ears and a wolf tail, this one has fox tail and fox ears, also her eyes are blue and the wolf girl have deep black eyes, they looked like voids!" he flailed his arms around.

"Dude... d-do you have a crush on my damn nurse!?" he blushed heavily at her comment and shook his head.

"No! I-I just though she was cute!" he evaded your eyes.

"Do you want my sister's number?" fox nurse was back with the tray of food in hands. 

You almost jumped out of your skin, and Keigo just looked at her with shining eyes "M-may I!?"

She chuckled and nodded as she put the tray in front of you "Can you sit up or do you need to be spoon feed?"

"I need help to sit" Keigo went to you and helped you to sit up, being extra careful with your back.

"Here" the fox nurse put a paper with her sister's number on Keigo's pocket and gave you your food "I need to make my check-up run, and when I come back I want to see this tray empty"