Chapter 14 - Sports Festival Part 4

"ALL RIGHT, HAVE YOU ALL FORMED YOUR LITTLE TEAMS!!? WELL, YOU BETTER HAVE!!" Mic was screaming like always "LET'S DO IT!! LET'S STAR THE COUNTDOWN TO THIS VICIOUS CLASH!!"

"We can do it guys! I need all of you to trust me when it comes to escaping, try to focus each one on each side" Y/n toke a deep breath and closed her eyes felling each person and their position, she adjusted the headband to her eyes. "I can do this"

-----------------------------------

(On the other side of the city)

Hawks was on his agency doing paper work bored out of his mind when one of his sidekicks came running.

"Hawks sir! Look at this!" the sidekick turned on the T.V. that was on Hawks's office and changed the channel to the Sports festival "There is some interesting people here, including Endeavor's son and those from class 1-A that had survived the League attack, there may be some interesting people for you sir" 

Hawks nodded and smiled "thank you it had totally escaped my mind that today was the day for the Sport Festival" the sidekick smiled back, bowed and got out of his office.

The moment he closed the door Hawks slammed his head on the table, he actually had forgotten about today, he should be there helping his little sis, he took a deep breath thinking how to apologize, that was when he looked at the screen and almost fell from his chair, he saw his little sis being chased by all the other teams.

--------------------------------------

"We've got assault approaching from the gate. ...and first we have two teams to contend with. This is the fate of the hunted... make your choice Y/n!" Tokoyami and Dark Shadow were looking  at her the best they could without lowing their guard.

"Let's put Midoriya's plan in action!" but before they could do anything they started sinking on the floor.

"We're sinking! It must be that kid's quirk!" the three of them were sinking.

"MIDORIYA, URARAKA AND TOKOYAMI! HOLD ON TIGHT!" Y/n took off her jacket with the gadget showing that she was with only a top under it (like Momo), she opened her wings that were orange with the tip neon orange, and with only one flap of wings she flew up out of harms way, she let one feather for each one of them helping them to keep up with her flying. 

"THAT BITCH CAN FLY?!" Bakugo was pissed at that.

"Y/N LEARNED HOW TO FLY??!!" Kirishima was stunned by that

"YOU KNOW THAT BITCH SHITTY-HAIR?!"

Someone shouted "JIROU!"

Jirou tried to reach them but Y/n noticed it before"Dark Shadow! From behind and down!" Dark Shadow blocked it.

"Good work Dark Shadow, always watch over our blind spot."

"Aye aye!"

"You two are awesome! Keep up the good work!" Y/n even if she couldn't see she was still feeling everything around her.

"Holy crap man! Y/n how did you see that???"

She giggled "I didn't" she turned to him, and he saw that she was with the headband on top of her eyes, he looked at her like she was crazy.

"You and Tokoyami both are just the defensive bulwark we were lacking... too cool, bro!! Yours quirks are more than enough to defend us from all directions, at that!! I can't praise you enough, Tokoyami, Y/n!!"

"You all picked me and planned it out." Y/n's wings got slightly pink from the compliment

"We need to land!" Uraraka shouted.