Chapter 17 - Little Break

They separated the hug and he petted her wings.

"They are really pretty... did they- I mean... what did mom n dad did to you?" His golden eyes were looking at her wings with a worried expression "does dad still drink a lot?"

She nods and look at the ground "Haru had to protect me from him some times"

"Does mom... does she beats you?" His hand stop when he sees her flinch

"N-... not when she is sober" she pets his wings too, both being careful with the other.

"You were homeschooled?"

"Yeah... practically everything that I know about socializing is taken from series and animes" she huffs and look at him with puffed cheeks

He looks back at her and chuckles at that "I don't know much about that stuff, maybe you can show me your favorite ones tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Why not today?" She pouts and looks like a sad bird(sad puppy) to him

"Sorry sis, but I got some hero work to do today at night, BUT! Tomorrow is my day off! We can just stay at your apartment, watch anime and eat some KFC! What do you say? Sounds like a plan?"

"YES! IT'S AN AWESOME PLAN!" her wings are full yellow and smiled brightly.

He laughed at that and petted her h/c hair "let's go grab some food, you have some battles to win, and you can't do that hungry! Come on! I pay!" He held her hand and dragged her to the food trucks.

Shinso was with a plate of food in his hand, he looked at her and waved smiling at her, she waved back at him with a bright smile.

As Hawks was walking hand in hand with a student, everyone was surprised to see the number 3 hero with a student that kinda looked like him.

-------//-------

After parting ways with Hawks she went directly to Shinso, both were ready to fight an give their all.

"BEFORE WE GET STARTED WITH THE FINAL EVENT, THERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE WHO DROPPED OUT OF THE PRELIMINARIES! IN THE END THIS IS STILL A SPORTS FESTIVAL! SO TO HAVE EVERYONE CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE. WE'VE GOT SOME RECREATIONAL EVENTS  IN STORE! JUST LOOK HOW FIRED UP THOSE CHEERLEADERS WE CALLED FROM AMERICA ARE... HUH? WHAT'S THIS?!" Mic

"What are they even...?" Aizawa

"WHAT HAPPENED, CLASS A!!?" Mic

Y/n was trying hard to hold in the laughter but failed terribly "Be right back toshi-kun" she waved at him who just nodded back and runned to Uraraka "why?"

"We were tricked! This is Mineta and Kaminari's fault!" She was blushing heavily and trembling from embarrassment and anger

"At least you look cute in those! You all look cute! Those clothes fit you all quite well!" Y/n smiled brightly, her wings fully yellow giving her a angelical look

Uraraka hugged her tightly  "SO PRECIOUS!" as the girls around the two giggled Mic started to talk again.

"ALL RIGHT, EVERYONE. COMPETE YOUR HEARTS OUT, RECREATION! AND AFYER THAT, IT'S THE FINAL EVENT! FROM 4 TEAMS 16 INDIVIDUALS HAVE MADE IT THROUGH! IT'S A TOURNAMENT!! WE'RE PITTING THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER IN ONE-ON-ONE COMBAT!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..........................................
This one is shorter since I updated earlier this week, sorry 😅

Lov u all ❤

Maybe I will do 2 updateds next week

MAYBE

MA. Y. BE