Chapter 16 - Secrets and Family

"So... what is it? What do you want to tell me? If we dawdle the mess hall will probably get super crowded... uhh..." Midoriya was feeling extreme discomfort from the way Todoroki was staring at him, those cold eyes.

'Why did u wanted to talk to Midoriya?' Y/n tilted her head to the side and folded her wings even more, afraid of getting caught

"You and that girl blindsided me so much, so that I broke my own pledge." Todoroki moved a bit on his place when Deku's eyes looked at his left arm.

"I'm saying, that what I felt from you was the same. Something too familiar from All Might... you..."

Both that were eavesdropping, were  still not making a single move when...

"Are you All Might secret love child, or what?"

Y/n almost bursted out laughing if not for Bakugo seeing her action in time to pin her against the wall as he put his hands over her mouth, trying to not blow their cover.

"Y-you've got it all wrong! I... well, of course that's exactly what a secret son would say, so I-.... a-actually... I'm going to ask you something... why are you... I mean... why me..."

"The way you said that. "That's not it." In other words you have some connection to All Might that you can't talk about, whatever that might be... you must know about my father Endeavor."

Y/n lightly tapped Bakugou's hand and he relised her, but didn't stepped back from pinning her against the wall, if he moves they may notice them.

Bakugo looked at her pissed, bright red eyes meeting with docile e/c eyes, she adverted her eyes back to where the conversation was happening and he did the same.

"He's been the no. 2 hero forever now. If you're connected to the no. 1 hero, then that means I need to win all the more... my old man will do anything to advance his position. He made a name for himself during his hero career firing on all cylinders... but it was never enough to outpace a legend like All Might, who was an unremovable mite in his eyes. And because he knew he could never hack it by his own power he devised a plan."

'I have a bad feeling about where this is going...' her wings showed a light blue and grey from the middle to the tips.

"What are you talking about, Todoroki... What is it... you're telling me, exactly?" Midoriya voice trembled at that

"You know about "quirk marriages", right?" Todoroki took one step ahead. "After the phenomenon had started it came into the picture during the second, third generation... choosing mates solely to enhace one's own quirk to be inherited down the line.... and forcing marriages for that purpose. A throwback to a bygone idea devoid of any logic. As a man of means and merit... he easily ingratiated himself to my mother's family. And took possession of her quirk."

Y/n's wings got all into a deep blue as her eyes filled with tears.

"All he wanted was to slake his on thirst and raise a hero to rise above All Might. Fuck him...! I'll never, never be that piece of shit's tool!! In my memories, my mom is always crying... she told me my left side is 'unsettling' and dumped boiling water on me."

Bakugo looked at Y/n and was surprised to see her crying, she was feeling Todoroki's pain as her own, the anger and sadness that was drowning him now was painting her wings, one was fully red, it was a deep blood red, and the other was a deep sorrowful blue, as dark blue as the sea can get.

Bakugo not knowing what to do ignored her tears and looked back at where they were talking.

"The reason I'm aiming to beat you is as a personal triumph. I won't use my shitty old man's quirk... or rather... I'll become #1 without needing to. This is my total disvowal of him."

As he started to walk away the colors went away leaving her with a tears stained face and grey wings.

"If you can't tell me anything, that's fine, you keep being All Might's something-or-other. And I'll climb over using only my right side. Sorry I took your time." Before Todoroki could get far Midoriya started to talk.

"I... I've just been the beneficiary of outside help, all this time. That was true earlier too... I... the reason I'm standing here is because someone always saved me..."

Y/n felt her phone vibrating and stopped giving attention to the others.

Big Bird is calling

She chuckled at the name and tapped Bakugou's chest, that was still pinning her against the wall, he looked at her and she pointed at tge oposite side of the duo indicating that she wants to go away, he just huffs and realise her letting the (h/c)nette run away with litgh feet. He got back to hear them as she got away.

When y/n was far enough he answered the cellphone.

"I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE I DIDN'T WATCHED YOU! I'M SO SORRY!" Keigo was practically screaming

"Hi to you too" she giggled as she sat on the grass away from people "it's fine... Since it's on tv they probably recorded it, you will be able to watch it all I'm sure"

"Yeah but... oh! Who it that cute dude by your side?"

"Who and where?" When she looks around she sees Hawks behind her, she smiles and run to him giving him a big hug "hi" her voice was muffled by his chest.

"Hi" he hugs her back and pets her hair "Did you passed? I didn't checked the list yet"

"YES! I got 4th on the first step and 1st on the second! Look!" She takes her cellphone from her pocket and shows him the list with her name on it.

"WOW! That's amazi- " his eyed almost pop out of their socket when he reads the name "Takami-... Takami Y/n...? That... that's your full name!?" He looked down at her

She nodded still hidding her face on his chest "I-... You're-... we-"

"You are actually my sister!? Like... you are my biological sister!?" He separates the hug and looks at her, just to meet with eyes looking down at the floor and her lip trembling

"I-I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before...  I was so afraid that you wouldn't belive me! I grew up alone but mom and dad told me I had a brother when we saw your debut on the TV! From them on I just-... I wanted to meet you even if they told me bad things about you.... I would dream of meeting you and being able to be your friend! I-I... I WANT TO BECOME A HERO JUST LIKE YOU!" she looked up and was meet with a sweet smile and kind eyes, he had taken his sunglasses off to look at her better.

He caresses her cheeks with his gloved tumb "It's fine, I understand, you probably had it so hard on you, you did a great job, I have the most beautiful and kind little sister ever"

She looked at him in disbelief of what she was hearing, a big smile appeared on her face as she cried happy tears.

"Hey! Don't cry!" Keigo panicked a little and took of his gloves to properly clean her face, his rough touched her with care.

"Don't worry! They are happy tears!" She giggles as he cleaned her face and kissed the top of her head "I love you big bro"

He huffed and hugged her tightly "I love you too Takami Y/n" with his on smile on his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........................................
1305 words

Early update because SOMEONE spamed me with lots of love and I feel obligated to return the love goven to me.

Yoh! Hope u have enjoyed!

Lov u❤