Chapter 11 - Sports Festival Part 1

In order to participate, everybody put in their individual efforts to train.

The two weeks flew by in the blink of an eye.

"TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE GRAND EVENT!"

Both Hitoshi and y/n looked at the weird girl in their class that was jumping around and yelling in the waiting room.

"Everyone is so nervous..." y/n looked around to see their classmates, they all wanted to win.

"So... can you tell me why, now that we are about to go beat some ass?" Hitoshi qas sitting on the floor with his back to the wall

"Why what?" She tilted her head looking at him again, she also was sitting on the floor besides him.

"Why did you hid your wings those last weeks? And why do you still hide it? Didn't you said that the principal forbid you from doing this?" His hands on his pockets, they were talking low in comparison to the rest of the class.

"Actually the Support team made me this cool gadgets so I could participate without my parents reconizing me! So they are healthily tucked in!"

"But how are you going to compete?" He was obviously worried about her not being able to get in.

She giggled "Heros can do more then one trick!" She smiled brightly and got up "everyone is getting out! Let's go!" She runned to the door and waited for him "come on! We got a festival to win!" She jumped and fist bumped the air.

He chuckled and got up walking next to her "yeah..."

They were getting out of the tunnel she could hear Mic screaming out loud.

"THE YUUEI SPORTS FESTIVAL!! WHERE THE HERO WORLD'S INCHOATE LITTLE EGGS AND AIM FOR EACH OTHER'S THROATS--- AND THE TOP! OUR GRAND YEARLY MELEE!! AND LET ME GUESS ALL YOU MISCREANTS CAME TO SEE THEM RIGHT??"

The stadium was packed with people and everyone was excited to see what's gonna happen this year.

"THE FRESHLY FORMED MIRACLE STARS THAT SHRUGGED OFF A MASS VILLAIN ASSAULT WITH WILLS OF STEEL! THE DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS FRESHMAN CLASS!!!"

Class 1-A were the first to come out from the tunnel.

"YOU'RE HERE FOR CLASS 1-A, RIGHT!!?"

The other classes came right behind them.

"AND FOLLOWING CLASS B, HERE COME CLASSES C, D, AND E FROM THE DEPT. OF GENERAL EDUCATION...!!"

They all walked out of the tunnel.

"AND NOW HERE ARE CLASSES F, G AND H OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SUPPORT! NOW FOR THE PARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT'S..."

People from y/n class started to talk quite loudly.

"Man, they're treating us like we're just their foils or something." Said the rich boy.

"What a loud..." the class beauty answered.

But she was interrupted by a loud snap of a wip, held by no one other then the beautiful R-rated hero Midnight.

"NOW NOW, FAIR PLAY!"

The students started to chitchat getting distracted by the R-rated heroine.

"SILENCE!" she wiped her wip again. "MY TENURE HERE IS PERFECTLY ON THE LEVEL!! NOW PLAYER REP!!"

"BAKUGOU KATSUKI OF 1-A!!"

Hitoshi didn't even bat an eye to the ash blond porcupine and Y/n giggled "This gonna be fun!" Hitoshi was behind Y/n and heard her clearly, he looked at her confused for her sudden interest in the angry porcupine.