Chapter 19 - Sports Festival Part 6

"THANK YOU CEMENTOSS!"
Cementoss had just finished preparing the arena.

"HEY GUYS ARE YOU READY!? AFTER SO MANY EVENTS...FINALLY THE ONE VS. ONE BATTLE, THOSE WHICH REALLY WE ALL WANTED TO SEE! THE ONLY PERSON THAT YOU CAN COUNT ON IS YOURSELF! HOWEVER, BEING HERO, YOU FACE SITUATIONS LIKE THESE IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE, RIGHT?! WILL, ABILITY, RESISTANCE AND JUSTICE... THIS IS THE MOMENT TO PUT ALL THESE IN PLAY AND ACHIEVE A GLORIOUS VICTORY!!!"

Y/n was against the rails looking down at Hitoshi and Izuku that were down there ready to fight.

"GO TOSHI! GO IZUKU!" Y/n shouted from up there

"Y/n-chan! Look here!"

When she looked to her left she saw the class 1-A, Uraraka smiled at hr and waved getting closer to her.

"Hi! Izuku is going to lose" the h/c haired said meeting with Uraraka, both being separated  by a waist high fence.

"Why do you say that?" Uraraka tilted her head.

"If Toshi gets him to talk he is done for" her e/c looked back at the arena.

"Ojiro warned him, I doubt that-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Izuku shouted at Hitoshi

"Aaaaaand he's done for" a small smile appeared on her face

"NOWAY!" Uraraka shouted.

Izuku turned around and started walking to the bounds obeying Hitoshi's command.

"YAY! GO HITOSHI!" She raised both hands.

"But aren't you Midoriya's friend?" Iida asked

"Yeah, but I'm toshi's friend too! I want to cheer for both of them, even if... even if toshi doesn't deserve it after being so rude..." Y/n muttered the last part to herself.

Suddenly a gigantic gush of wind came from Izuku.

"HE SNAPPED OUT OF IT!?" Y/n looked surprised at him "Toshi had told me that the only way to get rid of it would be being touched!" Her wings got full yellow as she flapped them "END HIM IZUKU!" she screamed

Izuku flipped Hitoshi getting him out of bounds.

"SHINSO'S OUT! MIDORIYA! YOU ADVANCE TO ROUND 2!!" Midnight announced.

"Congratulate Izuku on my behalf! Got to go check on Toshi." She ran to the infirmary to see him.

She knocked on the door and smiled brightly when she saw him sitting on the bed.

"Hey-!" He interrupted her before she could finish

"Did you come here to rub it on my face? Or to say "I told you so"? Like I told you before, I don't need your pity!" He looked at her with hate in his eyes. 'I need to make her get away from me'

"I didn't come to do that! I'm your friend! Why would I do that??? I just wanted to come and check on you!"

"Yeah right! Why don't you go to your big brother instead? I'm sure he will appreciate your "friendship", leave me alone" his voice was so bitter, and he looked at her with distaste then looked away. 'This is going to help you grow! You are so dependent on those around you, you need to get up on your on foot'

Her eyes fill with tears. "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN??? I AM your friend! I DO like you!"

"You have friends in the other classes you can very well stay with them and finally leave me alone! I don't need a fake friend, I don't need anyone at all!" 'I'm so so sorry, you are my best friend, I need to help you like you helped me'

"You really want me to leave you alone? I can do that if you really want... I can let you be alone if you want me to... but I really would rather-"

"Finally took the hint!? Good! Now leave me alone!" He shouted at her, but when he faced her he saw a sad smile, tear stains on her s/c cheeks and wings full dark blue. 'Please... don't look at me with those eyes! I promise you that I will be your friend again, I really, really like you. But you really need to stop depending on others'

"I had a lot of fun being your friend" she bowed to him and turned around "you are welcome to come and be my friend again if you want" walked out without another word, she started to run when  she was far enough. 'I also had fun being your friend... but when we come back to being friends I will have courage to tell you just how much I loved you.'

While running on the corridor her face hit on someone's back. "I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She took a few steps back and looked up at the person.

He was extremely intimidating, but what else would you expect from the number 2 Pro hero Endevour?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(882 words)

Also... I'm sorry for what I just did with Shinso and stuff, but we need a character development for Y/n she is too dependent on others and mostly on her brother, the "being his shadow" thing is also a no go, so I hope u all can understand me

There we go! Two updates in one week! Hope you all are enjoying it as much as I am!

Also, I'm posting this fic in 3 different platforms, Amino, Wattpad and Tumblr. Same username as always, If it is a different type of name it maybe just Dnarez, or DnarezMangetsu.

Am also thinking about posting it on AO3 and Fanfiction.com . But as you can see I can only post on every Friday on Wattpad, and every Saturday I update on Tumblr, I almost don't update on Amino. But I want you all opinion of this please.